Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Why do normies think autism makes you smart?

FuckTheFBI

FuckTheFBI

Ex JBW believer
★★★★★
Everywhere I go, I hear normies say shit like "AutIstIC pEopLE ArE So SmArT" when its so obvious its the opposite but then normies would use Albert Einstein as an example to say autistic people are smarter which proves nothing as thats like using Muggsy Bogues to say manlets are better than tallfags at basketball, it is just fucking dumb. The fact is autism does make you low IQ, have these normies ever seen a fucking SPED classroom in their life? SPEDs can't even count money which normies somehow deem "smarter than average" which any normie can easily pass a modified class no problem.

Fuck these normies and fuck any coper who thinks autism makes you smart.

If i had to guess why, i think its because autists are often interested in discussing/learning about more intellectual topics like history and religion, compared to normies who only ever discuss things like celebrities and sex. So on the surface it would make sense that autists would appear smarter than normies

Most autists are legit retards. Normies are just gas-lighting when they say that.

It's not even proven and there is no consensus among experts that Einstein had autism.

"oh you can write? You are so smart for an autist!"

its the sheldon cooper meme even though the sheldon cooper is actually the least common variant of autist

Would ya rather normies call you a retard then? :feelswhat:

Autism is dumping your stats into one area, so you'll of course be "smarter" in one area.

In more technical term, autism amplifies wiring on particular areas of the brain, but sacrifices others.

Everywhere I go, I hear normies say shit like "AutIstIC pEopLE ArE So SmArT" when its so obvious its the opposite but then normies would use Albert Einstein as an example to say autistic people are smarter which proves nothing as thats like using Muggsy Bogues to say manlets are better than tallfags at basketball, it is just fucking dumb. The fact is autism does make you low IQ, have these normies ever seen a fucking SPED classroom in their life? SPEDs can't even count money which normies somehow deem "smarter than average" which any normie can easily pass a modified class no problem.

Fuck these normies and fuck any coper who thinks autism makes you smart.
Autistic people ARE smarter!

it's because of how autistic people are represented it in the media i.e young Sheldon