Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Why do normies, SJWs, and cucks always use the words "fuck" and "fucking" all the time for no reason?

• Thread starter Rotting since 09
  • Start date
Rotting since 09

Rotting since 09

Recruit
★★★★
Do they think it makes them look tough or more modernized/progressive or what?

Pretty much every time i read something on Reddit or linked to Reddit from here it contains lots of "fuck", "fucking", with no proper context. Just saying it for no reason. It's like they are forcing themselves to swear in everything they write even if it doesn't fit with what they are expressing.

"Fucking those incels can't understand fucking open-relationships"

"Fuck when i get home i'm fucking firing up my switch i'm stoked!"

I don't see the same thing on incel or lookism type forums or even on places like Misc. It's only on places where large numbers of SJWs, generic normies, and numale soyboys congregate. Of course people on here and everywhere curse and use swear words but they usually do it within a proper context in line with what they are saying, like if they are actually truly pissed off about something.

I don't know, for me it just looks fake the way the reddit cucks curse and swear. It looks painfully forced - similar to some of the virtue signalling that goes on with feminists.

It also comes across as low class and unintelligent when you see these people debating for pages and pages on say gun control and one half of the debate is eloquently written, while the other half is peppered with cursing and swear words lol

Is this an actual cuck thing to insert as many swear words as you can into what you're saying or is it just a millennial/snapchat generation thing in general? :soy::soy::soy:

You ain't wrong.
who wanna join the NoSwear gang with me?

fucking fuck this fucking toxic fucking thread you fucking virgin fucker incel misogynist fucker fuck fuck :soy:
You ain't wrong.
who wanna join the NoSwear gang with me?
NoSwear day 1

NoSwear now

They want to stress how much they are not ok with something that their peer and status quo say is not ok to get social props and acceptance with them.

fucking fuck this fucking toxic fucking thread you fucking virgin fucker incel misogynist fucker fuck fuck :soy:

NoSwear day 1

NoSwear now

fuck, i just relapsed!

@UltraFayJr. @Varys @Zaetheus

NoSwear, now!

I say it all the time as well. I also say kike, nigger, chinaman, gyp, wop, fag, cunt, whore, bitch.

NoSwear day 1

NoSwear now

How the fuck does this fucking comment not have fucking 4300 upvotes!! my dog is so fucking disappointed! let me fucking show you his poor sad face on r/aww :soy: :soy:

They are a bunch of low life losers.

This. So much fucking this. Redditor patois is fucking toxic af bruh.

Anyone who isn't fucking un-fucking-fuckable can get fucking laid fuck.

Seriously, those queers sound like Frank Booth at points. "DONT YOU FUCKIN LOOK AT ME FUCK!"

Bugmen have a very particular and easily identifiable way of speaking, one that is poorly stylized and cultivated from stilted movie dialogue. The nu-male acts out a simulation of experiential-intellectual life, wherein he is wizened by a rich assortment of cultural threads - at once a man of hard-won victories and a learned esthete - a straight-talking scholar who stepped out of an HBO drama and rendered himself in text for his simulated audience.

I'd like to spend even more time articulating what it is that bothers me so much about this, because it is absolutely ubiquitous - it invariably comes alongside anti-rayyycism, hedonism, and cosmopolitanism (and is closely related to at least the last two) - and because there is certainly something interesting lying beneath the surface. It is to atone for a poverty of spiritual life, of autonomously developed identity that the bugman resorts to recycling infantile mass culture cliches in a laughable attempt to appear a coarse kind of sophisticate. Tempering their convoluted, effete, and sheltered "worldview" with a kind of plebeian immediacy. Related is the way that urbanite bugs, escpecially the midlife crisis ones, feebly scrounge for prole cred.

"Yeah, I can shoot the fucking shit - about Frantz fucking Fanon. Let's fucking talk about black fucking bodies. Fuck Fascism and the Alt-fucking-Right, who are trying to restore a fucking totalitarian 1950s patriarchy. Is that what these fucking incels fucking want? These fucking man children don't even fucking have any idea that they wouldn't last a minute in a society as fucking tough as that. I should fucking know - I took wood shop for a fucking year in middle school and I can change my fucking oil - well, my I saw my Dad do it a couple of times when I was a kid. It's like - literally - you can't even take fucking responsibility in White fucking male privilege Amerikkka and ummmm????? I fucking love to do hot fucking fuck to my amazing fucking gf - all fucking women are amazing - and these fucking neckbeards want to make it so that they're second class citizens again, probably because um, newsflash sweaty, no one will fucking fuck them"

Last edited:
Wow. Just wow.

Seriously, those queers sound like Frank Booth at points. "DONT YOU FUCKIN LOOK AT ME FUCK!"

Bugmen have a very particular and easily identifiable way of speaking, one that is poorly stylized and cultivated from stilted movie dialogue. The nu-male acts out a simulation of experiential-intellectual life, wherein he is wizened by a rich assortment of cultural threads - at once a man of hard-won victories and a learned esthete - a straight-talking scholar who stepped out of an HBO drama and rendered himself in text for his simulated audience.

I'd like to spend even more time articulating what it is that bothers me so much about this, because it is absolutely ubiquitous - it invariably comes alongside anti-rayyycism, hedonism, and cosmopolitanism (and is closely related to at least the last two) - and because there is certainly something interesting lying beneath the surface. It is to atone for a poverty of spiritual life, of autonomously developed identity that the bugman resorts to recycling infantile mass culture cliches in a laughable attempt to appear a coarse kind of sophisticate. Tempering their convoluted, effete, and sheltered "worldview" with a kind of plebeian immediacy. Related is the way that urbanite bugs, escpecially the midlife crisis ones, feebly scrounge for prole cred.

"Yeah, I can shoot the fucking shit - about Frantz fucking Fanon. Let's fucking talk about black fucking bodies. Fuck Fascism and the Alt-fucking-Right, who are trying to restore a fucking totalitarian 1950s patriarchy. Is that what these fucking incels fucking want? These fucking man children don't even fucking have any idea that they wouldn't last a minute in a society as fucking tough as that. I should fucking know - I took wood shop for a fucking year in middle school and I can change my fucking oil - well, my I saw my Dad do it a couple of times when I was a kid. It's like - literally - you can't even take fucking responsibility in White fucking male privilege Amerikkka and ummmm????? I fucking love to do hot fucking fuck to my amazing fucking gf - all fucking women are amazing - and these fucking neckbeards want to make it so that they're second class citizens again, probably because um, newsflash sweaty, no one will fucking fuck them"

Ah, Blue Velvet, one of my Favourites. (Night of the Hunter in your avi too) Let's hope neither of those masterpieces get tarnished and popularized into normie culture, although Lynch has been elevated to almost mythical status by some "alternative" coteries of normalfags, so it could be only a matter of time.

Ah, Blue Velvet, one of my Favourites. (Night of the Hunter in your avi too) Let's hope neither of those masterpieces get tarnished and popularized into normie culture, although Lynch has been elevated to almost mythical status by some "alternative" coteries of normalfags, so it could be only a matter of time.

Excellent taste :feelsokman:

Lynch is a weird case. Great works, the warmth of which has been felt by many a blind eye. I've known a number of "quirky" foids into Twin Peaks. I also used to hang out on a music forum full of Punk Rock cucks who seemed to be divided on Lynch - half praised him, half upbraided him for "chauvinithm and mithogyny" (e.g. "Laura Dern's character is rathitht, sekthith David Lynch's way of enforcing female beauty standards of blondeness" - no joke). Great movie regardless. Booth is the only personage I can imagine getting away with talking like a Redditor gone off the rails.

As to Night of the Hunter:

Last edited:

Sure thing then. 1950 it is. B.C.