Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL why do normies say chit like this (ER pill)

• Thread starter Deleted member 6753
  • Start date
Deleted member 6753

Deleted member 6753

0.00001/10
-
when you see comments about ER they are usually along the lines of "he just looks like a normal guy, what was his problem?"

That WAS his problem. being average is not enough. women find only 1/5 of men attractive.

normies perpetuate the myth that if you are an average looking guy and you behave in a masculine way (whatever the F that means) you will attract women. this is patently false and examples of average men failing to attract women despite being well-adjusted and NT happen every single day.

What they are actually saying is "oh no he could have been a good wageslave for a used up roastie like myself too bad he had such a toxic personaliteehee"

Being half Asian is a death sentence in most places especially Chadifornia where its 1000x times worse. He was definitely below average in looks.

Average in horrible cucked shithole

He was autistic so he was far from normal.

when you see comments about ER they are usually along the lines of "he just looks like a normal guy, what was his problem?"

That WAS his problem. being average is not enough. women find only 1/5 of men attractive.

normies perpetuate the myth that if you are an average looking guy and you behave in a masculine way (whatever the F that means) you will attract women. this is patently false and examples of average men failing to attract women despite being well-adjusted and NT happen every single day.
ER had a couple problems, one of which was not so intuitive to determine.

he said that?
04-20-2014-03-13-pm-elliotrodger-registered-user-join-date-apr-2013-6805321.png

What they are actually saying is "oh no he could have been a good wageslave for a used up roastie like myself too bad he had such a toxic personaliteehee"

He was a 5'7 turbo dicklet asperger hapa living in a town full of chads tbh it was over for him before it began

thought he was 5'9"

He looked very short. There was one pic of him when he was very young with his classmates and he seemed to be the shortest of them, even shorter than all of the women. It was really over for him. He only looks somewhat good on those videos and pics he made because there aren't any people around him so he doesn't get heightmogged.

He looked very short. There was one pic of him when he was very young with his classmates and he seemed to be the shortest of them, even shorter than all of the women. It was really over for him. He only looks somewhat good on those videos and pics he made because there aren't any people around him so he doesn't get heightmogged.
google says he was 5'9" though it doesn't give a source

Normies actually admit the blackpill when they comment ER's looks. Otherwise, they wouldn't do that. So much for "muh personality".

thought he was 5'9"
Even our incel saint heightmogs me :feelsrope:

Normies actually admit the blackpill when they comment ER's looks. Otherwise, they wouldn't do that. So much for "muh personality".

Even our incel saint heightmogs me :feelsrope:
I think Elliot is Chadlite

He had 5ft8 on his drivers license. In realty that would mean 5ft7.25 > 5ft7.5.

he was a mentalcel and standardcel. Plus I think he was a 4/10 at best