Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do normies refuse to blame women?

NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
-
Like for their not being able to get laid

it’s always other men, it’s always blaming themselves, blaming their game

why never blaming women for only wanting chad?

normslimes still believe simping works :owo:

It destroys their worldview, partly which is instilled in them by women from a young age. The other reason is that it strips away hope.

Same as asking why a religious person, despite so many contradictions and the mind twisting itself into a pretzel, won't accept god isn't real, the bible is a work of fiction assembled and edited for political and subversive purposes.

You're basically tearing down one of their psychological foundations and they will not allow that without some resistance.

Because it's cope. BIG cope.

Because they have attitude and stink.

Because they are gigasimps.

They are on good terms with women otherwise, hard to hate someone as a group when you have a friend from that group. I have several female coworkers and they are so sweet and kind to me I almost forget I hate foids in general.

Lack of balls and conviction

They are on good terms with women otherwise, hard to hate someone as a group when you have a friend from that group. I have several female coworkers and they are so sweet and kind to me I almost forget I hate foids in general.
Are you sure that you’re blackpilled?:feelswhat:

If they are so kind why aren't they having pity-sex with you?
Sure they would do that for a good friend

Sure am, I just can't hate someone when they are kind to me.
8yoHcv.png

If they are so kind why aren't they having pity-sex with you?
Sure they would do that for a good friend
Yeah, that would help. We haven't reached this level of understanding yet.

Yeah, that would help. We haven't reached this level of understanding yet.
You know they would sleep with you if you were the young office-Chadlite, right? So why are you liking these foids? They don't care about your mental health.

they think defending women will get them hole. in reality, it turns them off even more.

They are spineless cucks.

You know they would sleep with you if you were the young office-Chadlite, right? So why are you liking these foids? They don't care about your mental health.
Funnily there is one chadlite at office, I don't know, just don't care. I hardly view them in a sexual way. Though I definitely would if I knew I had a chance with them. But at this point I know it's not going to happen. I'm too inferior to most men.

Blaming women is gigantic gigacope. Do you hate tigers or big wolves also when they kill and eat deer in the wild?

I don’t blame women. I blame simps and cucks. That boosted womens egos, which boosted their hypergamous nature

Funnily there is one chadlite at office, I don't know, just don't care. I hardly view them in a sexual way. Though I definitely would if I knew I had a chance with them. But at this point I know it's not going to happen. I'm too inferior to most men.
I hope you ascend with one of them. If they really are that nice to you, maybe one day you get a chance. Have you tried hanging out with them outside of work?

I don’t blame women. I blame simps and cucks. That boosted womens egos, which boosted their hypergamous nature
I hope you ascend with one of them. If they really are that nice to you, maybe one day you get a chance. Have you tried hanging out with them outside of work?
Daily reminder that wanting to ascend is bluepilled

cuz women can do no wrong dude :soy:

i do too, but then I remember it’s because they’re obligated to be like that since it’s work

if I had met them in a different context, they’d be a lot less nice

foids in general haven't had their hardtime yet,unlike us.
i think sooner or later .the reality will hit them hard just as much as it did for us.

i think sooner or later .the reality will hit them hard just as much as it did for us.
Cope, tinder grannyfishing reveals that 70 year old hags SMVmog average 20 year old normies.

Thanks fellow brocel, but I highly doubt something will ever come out of it. I still somewhat value their company even though they are foids. Maybe I'm a cuck, I don't know.

Feminist ideology blinds them

Decades of indoctrination got it ingrained in the normie mind

Feminism is another form of cultural marxism. The methods are the same. This video is a must watch in order to understand this escenario.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9TviIuXPSE

Modern marxists are such pussies with no balls. In olden days they would take away all of your property, evicted you from your home giving it to some lowly rabble and then have you shot somewhere in Siberia.

Because their simping will be ineffective