Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do normies never remember if you were there?

IronMike

IronMike

Overlord
★★★★★
Whenever I'm sitting on Xbox or in person with my friends, and we are reminiscing on different things or events they always turn to me and say "You were there? right?"

Yes mother fucker I was there! How can you not remember?

Most people remember me.

They subconsciously delete you from their minds just like in photos. Brutal.

relatable. Also gotta love how they don't even notice when you leave. People used to say I was like batman because I would always mysteriously "disappear" in social situations.

giphy.gif

FREE @Tellem--T

Lol you should change your sig, he came back.JFL at trying to leave this site

relatable. Also gotta love how they don't even notice when you leave. People used to say I was like batman because I would always mysteriously "disappear" in social situations.
thats why I make it a spectacle when I leave by dapping everyone up before leaving

Don't have to worry about this shit if you got no friends :feelzez:

Oh lol I know this feeling

Because you are INVISIBLE.

This or they hate you so much due to your subhumanity that they ctrl-x'ed/ctrl-v'ed you to the recycling bin in their brains.

Because you're ugly and dumb

Kek, I can relate to this.

Because they want to erase your ugliness from their minds.