Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do normies love clubbing so much?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Personally I think that even if I was a normie I wouldn't bother with clubbing. Unless you're a foid it makes no sense and it's a big waste of energy, time and money. Here's what you get when you go to clubs:
-Overpriced drinks
-Very loud music so you can't talk in a normal voice
-Music is normie music so it's so bad
-Drunk or high people maybe will pick fights for no reason
-In many clubs men have to pay an entrance fee but foids enter for free (discrimination)
-When you go home late at night alone you might get mugged
-So many goddamn people dancing and close to each other so difficult to walk
-Toilets are disgusting because guys are to drunk to piss properly

Much better to go to a bar where you can talk without shouting or just do literally any other social activity like team sports, hiking or going to the cinema or to a museum. Normies have tons of possibilities but will always choose the most retarded choice: Go clubbing.

i'm sure normalfags know the right places to go to and keep them a secret, it's just one more of those things you have to know, where do you go, what do you say, how much you can touch the femoids before it's "too much", things that an autist will never know

one time some guy i was working on a project with wanted us to meet and talk business, and for some reason he took me to this weird place that look like an abandoned house from the outside, but was a bar full of people on the inside, and inside there was a good female to male ratio

i can't even remember where the fuck it was or i might consider going there again

normalfags have a low iq

For women, it's to fuck chad. Everything comes full circle back to chad.

For average men, it's to roll the dice and hope for a whore drunk enough to fuck him.

For chad, it's easy slays easy lays.

For average men, it's to roll the dice and hope for a whore drunk enough to fuck him.

this. it hurts every time when knowing that women easily give her pussy to chads.

Baila tu cuerpo en alegría la macarena.

Last edited:
Even bars these days are insanely loud. Normies just like...noise.

I love clubbing but they don’t let me in cuz I’m too ugly

Cuz they are NT while we are not. :fuk:

Clubbing is only fun when you are happy and social. If you are anti social and depressed, of course you don’t feel the need to dance and laugh with others.

Clubbing is only fun when you are happy and social. If you are anti social and depressed, of course you don’t feel the need to dance and laugh with others.
Exactly I tried to club, but we’re too high inhib to dance or interact I just drink my whiskey and got out after 10 min :feelskek:

This is something I wonder all the time. Normies are like alien creatures I try to study and analyze, and further understand. The conclusion is always the same; they’re retarded, put no thought into anything, and go off impulse. So they like clubs because music loud and me fuck chad.
To you it might seem so weird to imagine getting genuinely hyped to go “clubbing”, but to normies they genuinely enjoy that shit.

i'm sure normalfags know the right places to go to and keep them a secret, it's just one more of those things you have to know, where do you go, what do you say, how much you can touch the femoids before it's "too much", things that an autist will never know

one time some guy i was working on a project with wanted us to meet and talk business, and for some reason he took me to this weird place that look like an abandoned house from the outside, but was a bar full of people on the inside, and inside there was a good female to male ratio

i can't even remember where the fuck it was or i might consider going there again
Kek. Can you imagine being nt and social enough to know shit like this?

To make them feel NT and normal young people.