Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do normies love cars so much?

Konon

Konon

Banned
-
Seriously, all men aged 14+ talk about is cars. With a passion too. Like, I understand, if you have a car, you're gonna share a thing or two but they talk about them 24/7.

Yeah, agree, it's stupid bro shit. Never got the passion for it. Not even sure if men are actually interested in them, tho, or if they feel they have to pretend it because it's somehow expected from them.

Cars = godlike cope tbh

It's what the older kids do , so they see it as ''cool'' and tbh foids loves cars too.

because it's a vanilla, NT hobby

also cars are status symbols

I love cars too but only Japanese cars like a lot of things.

I once met an Indian guy (he was a taxi driver) and he was like 40+ years old and had a wife and kids, he was so fucking fascinated by cars and his biggest dream was buying some fucking mercedes which he has been sparing money for. I really see a car as a piece of steel that could help you with transporting, nothing more nothing less.

As far as I'm concerned it gets me from A to B, couldn't give a shit if it looks like it was in a demo derby as long as it runs well enough.

Don't understand this manual gearbox obsession in the UK, it's fucking 2018 ppl, get with it. Mobile (cell phone) obsession, everything in the car is an electric button, TV's have remotes but still want to fuck around with a clutch and gear stick every few moments? Enjoy that numb left foot and rolling backwards on hills.

I guess they want to car mog others?

I like ice cream trucks.

because it's a vanilla, NT hobby

also cars are status symbols
Pretty much this , a lot think having a car is an achievement which not everyone has.

Personally I’d rather get a motorcycle and do some GTA 5 online drive Bys on normies in a Yamaha R3 2018 . But , hey that me you kno?

Pretty much this , a lot think having a car is an achievement which not everyone has.
honestly, i'd probably more into cars if i owned one

I like ice cream trucks.
You probably like licking and eating the cone, reminds you of when you had to lick your way out of jail tbh.

Ive NEVER had interest in cars, NONE!! Ive also NEVER DRIVEN in 48 years, Im a walking dude...

In ancient societies, there was nothing more iconic than the warrior or the knight riding a horse (horses being the Chads of the animal kingdom, which is why women like them so much). Cars have just replaced that. Every Chad i ever met in my life had a flashy, sport type of vehicle. Every single one, and normies love cars because it is a status symbol for Chads and every man at heart just wants to be Chad.

Because they will be exterminated.

It's your standard status symbol COPE, much like branded clothing.
CTSAtml.jpg

I use to think car culture was dumb but it grew on me. It's fun knowing all the different cars and why one is better than the other. Rooting for your favorite car manufacturer.

I drove a modded Lancer or I think it was modded shit was fast as fuck it was a pretty great experience. OP drive a fast car and you'll pretty get into it too

Normies will ridicule, hate something at first (because of social stigma as an example, but this is hypocritical of normies) but over time they will realize this cope can be a cope for them whatever hobby that is, leading to normie cancer plague ruining the hobby and its products.

They think it raises their SMV and gains them respect from other men

Broom broom chugga chugga big red car

A lot of privileged normies can really get into stuff like cars because they don't have a lot of problems in life and can devote a lot of energy into materialistic interests. Others just play along because they want to fit in with the "in" crowd. It's the same thing with sports. At my workplace, almost all the guys are super into following their favorite sports teams and I've learned to play along to a certain extent so I don't get labeled even more of an aspie than I already do.

I loved that movie back in my childhood.

Theres no car for ur face

I know right? All normies talk about is foids and cars... ffs

really? when i was in high school there's usually only one car-obsessed dude in the class while no one else gives a shit.

they go vroom and skrt
they go vroom and skrt
they go vroom and skrt

Last edited:
Because they are sexually attracted to their cars.

I prefer motorcycles tbh

Scout bobber

Cars are view as a status symbol and your social standing.

ever been in a really fast car its exhilarating. to add motorcycles are even crazier to ride.

One of my friends is into cars, but I don't think he's seriously that into it, it seems more like a family/friend/status thing.

I cant stand a conversation about cars. It‘s so boring

Betabuxx projection.

Though normies think they look cool with an expensive car.

They don't.

Because they have the money to blow on them. Also, they think it will get them pussy, and help them mog other males

Of they legitametly liked cars enough to fully understand how they work then they would have my respect but most of them just spew out numbers that barley mean anything to them and talk about there paint job then expect praise for there great "hobby"

I throw rocks at cars

In ancient societies, there was nothing more iconic than the warrior or the knight riding a horse (horses being the Chads of the animal kingdom, which is why women like them so much). Cars have just replaced that. Every Chad i ever met in my life had a flashy, sport type of vehicle. Every single one, and normies love cars because it is a status symbol for Chads and every man at heart just wants to be Chad.
I throw rocks at cars
Based

You are not a truecel unless you throw rocks at horses.

Same shit with sports talk tbh