Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do normies kiss with closed eyes???

KilluminoidBR

KilluminoidBR

BRACEL
-
I could never understand that O_o

They both don't like the way the other looks, the girl is imagining she's kissing Chad instead.

They both don't like the way the other looks, the girl is imagining she's kissing Chad instead.
But females kiss with closed eyes even if they are kissing chad. Aint that.

because you can't see your partner anyway and closing eyes sharpen your other senses so the kiss feel better

t. theoretical kisser

But females kiss with closed eyes even if they are kissing chad. Aint that.
It's probably more romantic or some shit, I imagine it would be awkward if they both had their open eye right in front of eachother.

Because it is awkward af if you have your eyes open as the only thing you will see is your partner's face from an extremely close distance.

1) Because it's awkward looking at someone so close when you are kissing

2) It allegedly shuts off one sense and heightens your other senses as a result. The same way judges on cooking shows close their eyes when they taste food. The theory is that by shutting of their sight sense, their taste sense is better.

Comments in this thread trigger me bc I never kissed a girl

Comments in this thread trigger me bc I never kissed a girl

Blackpill: Passionate kissing is a much more euphoric sensation than simply thrusting penis in vagina. Of course they are both good tho.

P.S. IT'S OVER

Because it is awkward af if you have your eyes open as the only thing you will see is your partner's face from an extremely close distance.
It's honestly better to have your eyes open and see right into the soul of the girl.

It's honestly better to have your eyes open and see right into the soul of the girl.

Nah dude, that's weird. Unless it's a little peck on the lips or something. If you're making out with a girl it's better to have eyes closed and then open them periodically if you stop kissing and pull back for a moment. Or maybe if you're kissing and nibbling on her ear or neck.

Anyway , describing this just sounds too formulaic and aspie.

And it's not like I have experience with foids anyway. :feelsrope:

Nah dude, that's weird. Unless it's a little peck on the lips or something. If you're making out with a girl it's better to have eyes closed and then open them periodically if you stop kissing and pull back for a moment. Or maybe if you're kissing and nibbling on her ear or neck.

Anyway , describing this just sounds too formulaic and aspie.

And it's not like I have experience with foids anyway. :feelsrope:
Weird or not, it turns me on tbh. Kissing with eyes closed is boring to me. I need to SEE. I'm very visual.

how do you guys know so much about kissing you FAKECEL FUCKS

also I want to fuck luna lovegood

Because their face is a few cm in front of your eyes, which makes it uncomfortable for your eyes to have an object that close.

Because they saw it in movies and crap, they're sheep.