Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fuck dogs

Dogs & cats get special treatment & privilege in soyciety because of their looks "Looking cute" While pigs who are intelligent & friendly are encouraged to be tortured & eaten.

Dogs are disgusting

Nuff said

Dog owners are reckless bastards

Damn brootal brocel , how did that happen? Do u live with family and the dog or? Now i am scared same shit could happen to me

Well from the bright side , at least u werent 9/10 or 10/10 Chad before attack, your dating and life quality would drop to zero. Imagine slaying , foids love you and next moment they cant event look at u, trully ropeful . If u were ugly always then its easier to cope with :feelsrope: :feelsrope::cryfeels:
I lived with the dog. The story is that my infantile brain thought it'd be a great idea to hop on the back of an elderly animal, and as soon as I did, the thing whipped around and bit half of my face off. (I was only 3)

american pit bull terriers by nature are friendly to humans, strangers included. the same is true for alot of close relatives such as the staffordshire bull terrier.
95% of people cannot accurately identify dog breeds, and will call any random dog a pit bull, even though it may hardly resemble one at all. hence the real reason they are over represented in dog attacks
View attachment 1205921
What is this cope?
Dogs that were bred to be as violent as possible aren't the breed of dog that is the most violent?
This sounds like pure contrarianism for the sake of contrarianism.
Feel bad for OP though, dog owners whose dogs attack people, especially in cases where people are killed or permanently disfigured, need to be help legally responsible and probably serve jail time.

I lived with the dog. The story is that my infantile brain thought it'd be a great idea to hop on the back of an elderly animal, and as soon as I did, the thing whipped around and bit half of my face off. (I was only 3)
My uncle's/aunt's dog would get violent and attack people, although it never seriously insured anyone, but he did draw blood a few times, and it's because they would let their kids ride it like a horse like that, dogs really seem to hate being ridden. When they grew up and stopped doing it the dog started acting friendly again. Honestly leaving small children alone with a large dog seems irresponsible, although I suppose it can depend on the breed.

What is this cope?
Dogs that were bred to be as violent as possible aren't the breed of dog that is the most violent?
This sounds like pure contrarianism for the sake of contrarianism.
Feel bad for OP though, dog owners whose dogs attack people, especially in cases where people are killed or permanently disfigured, need to be help legally responsible and probably serve jail time.
APBTs are fighting dogs, they have been being bred for over 100 years. what i think you dont understand is, they were bred to fight OTHER DOGS. not people.
fighters that bit humans got shot dead without hesitation. keep in mind these dogs could be worth upwards of $10k each. that is how seriously they took the matter of not breeding for human agression.
do you know dog fighting was only banned nationwide in the US in the late 70s?
before that, for hundreds of years, dog fighting was a legal, legitimate and respected professional sport. a sport that i fully support legalizing and bringing back to its former glory.
these dogs were bred by professional dogmen, not some kind of street thugs like people imagine.
i wont continue as this is already starting to become a wall of text, but if you are interested i would implore you to research the long and rich history of dog fighting for yourself
FB IMG 1704952240549

APBTs are fighting dogs, they have been being bred for over 100 years. what i think you dont understand is, they were bred to fight OTHER DOGS. not people.
fighters that bit humans got shot dead without hesitation. keep in mind these dogs could be worth upwards of $10k each. that is how seriously they took the matter of not breeding for human agression.
do you know dog fighting was only banned nationwide in the US in the late 70s?
before that, for hundreds of years, dog fighting was a legal, legitimate and respected professional sport. a sport that i fully support legalizing and bringing back to its former glory.
these dogs were bred by professional dogmen, not some kind of street thugs like people imagine.
i wont continue as this is already starting to become a wall of text, but if you are interested i would implore you to research the long and rich history of dog fighting for yourself
View attachment 1206060
I only have a surface level understanding of this topic I will admit but I have a hard time believing you are correct and all the pitbull attacks are just falsely attributed. It's usually infants and elderly that are attacked by pitbulls also, which I previously assumed was due to their violent instincts causing them to attack things when they seem weak and helpless. I'm not sure I can support dog fights becoming legal again and don't really understand why you want it to, not sure what good that does for anyone besides people who profit from dog fighting. Also everyone I know that owns and breeds pitbulls nowadays are complete trash and I hate them, I haven't met a single one I like.

I only have a surface level understanding of this topic I will admit but I have a hard time believing you are correct and all the pitbull attacks are just falsely attributed. It's usually infants and elderly that are attacked by pitbulls also, which I previously assumed was due to their violent instincts causing them to attack things when they seem weak and helpless. I'm not sure I can support dog fights becoming legal again and don't really understand why you want it to, not sure what good that does for anyone besides people who profit from dog fighting. Also everyone I know that owns and breeds pitbulls nowadays are complete trash and I hate them, I haven't met a single one I like.
95% of people cannot accurately identify dog breeds, especially breeds that are similar in appearance. this simple fact immediately casts doubt on dog attack statistics.
Images   2024 07 24T194125580

All dogs should be put down.

Depends on the breed of dog, thERe are numERous diffERent breeds and they all have diffERences in their behaviour and tempERament (no diffERent to the human species having diffERent races, all of which have “stEReotypical” diffERences in behaviour due to diffERences in IQ and othER genetically detERmined racially specific aspects of brain-wiring).

I have a cockER spaniel, he doesn’t hurt anyone. He is a peaceful, innocent, pure little creature, he “desERves” to live much more than the avERage normie does.

On the othER hand, pitbulls and othER such dangERous dog breeds need to be euthanised or kept in dog pounds (controlled environments SEPARATE TO and AWAY FROM human civilization) because they r biologically programmed to be vicious, ruthless creatures INDISCRIMINATELY (without caring if their victim is “good” or “bad” in charactER). And if they have already killed or caused significant life-altERing injury to any innocent living being, they should be killed in a violent mannER themselves (the extent of which should depend on the circumstances of the case).

Last edited:
that is how seriously they took the matter of not breeding for human agression.
What the hell does that even mean? All dogs are predators, and will attack Humans, when they see the opportunity to do so.

Dogs & cats get special treatment & privilege in soyciety because of their looks "Looking cute" While pigs who are intelligent & friendly are encouraged to be tortured & eaten.
honestly I do like cats & dogs if they are good pets but I can't ignore the heavy fetishization of them that society engages in daily

My uncle's/aunt's dog would get violent and attack people, although it never seriously insured anyone, but he did draw blood a few times, and it's because they would let their kids ride it like a horse like that, dogs really seem to hate being ridden. When they grew up and stopped doing it the dog started acting friendly again. Honestly leaving small children alone with a large dog seems irresponsible, although I suppose it can depend on the breed.
I had a little inkwell rage going on while making this post, but at the end of the day, most dogs are very loving, and it's usually the owners' fault when the animal acts out of order.

A good day would be extermination of every last dog, for now I'd accept every & all bully breeds; then we'd reaccess if further action is required.

White women already did that.