Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why do normies get triggered by cheating in school??

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
It’s literally the best thing you can do and you should do it as much as you can

Normies are absolutely braindead to even think they are honorable and ethical cuz they don’t cheat but they ostracize and bully different people like us or even undermine their competitors to get ahead

so all the things left for me is to cheat to win , easy as that, I’ve been cheating the hell out of everything and hate people saying “oh cheating is extremely bad you need to study!!! “ bro I don’t even understand if I study fucking retards, you can say that just cuz your life has been easy and you get the results you studied for

some of us don’t get our results, so what we should study more?? Are you fucking retarded? We can’t fucking study you fuckwad, why shouldn’t I cheat to get ahead? This world is not equal and there is no justice unless we make it so why any of us should fight without cheating if it is too hard for us to begin with?

Man I wanna slaughter the people who condemn cheaters, cheaters are based kings like me

I'm for lying, if you can lie and you're sure you won't get caught do it, it's much worse to lie to yourself like the normies do

I keep having these repeated dreams that I still haven't finished like two certain courses, and that I can only pass if I still complete those courses. In my dream I figure I found this out in my dreams because I repressed or forgot about them. When I'm half awake I assure myself I have no courses left to do and I only need to finish my thesis.

This is how badly university traumatized me

Cheat to your heart's content, it's the ethical thing to do.

Cheating is acceptable for incels because we're oppressed and merely balancing out the injustices we've received in life when we cheat.

When chads and foids cheat, however, they should be punished severely, as they're privileged and have no right to try to grab even more privilege by cheating.

Never thought I'd see a thread here advocating for cheating.

At the same time "women are unloyal whores who fuck every guy in highschool. But cheating Is based!"

Guess this is where we're at now

Normies are absolutely braindead to even think they are honorable and ethical cuz they don’t cheat but they ostracize and bully different people like us or even undermine their competitors to get ahead
:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:
True. It's cause they hate rule breaking, they hate when someone breaks out of their box/expectations and they love to ostracize over the smallest things.

An example is how normies will attack a white guy that acts misogynistic but just accept if a black does it. They even enforce stereotype rules.

At the same time "women are unloyal whores who fuck every guy in highschool. But cheating Is based!"

You’re right, cheating in school is actually a normie trait.

Back in high school, the rich white chads and stacies would pay me money to write their tests, and normies would just share progress and answers to their social circles on discord

There is a difference between the types of cheating you fucking mindless ape ,fucking retard just think a little bit you bitch,I’m not talking about the relationship kind
normies would just share progress and answers to their social circles on discord
So we incels are the ones not getting this answers that’s why we should cheat ,because we’re already ostracized and bullied in life and no one helps us ? You literally wrote the answer for yourself, Chads stacies and normies help each other ,we can’t
merely balancing out the injustices we've received in life when we cheat.
Yep,even cheating doesn’t balance it most times

There is a difference between the types of cheating you fucking mindless ape ,fucking retard just think a little bit you bitch,I’m not talking about the relationship kind
Oh, okay. I only read the first few sentences so it's my mistake.

You could have easily explained my error without the ad hominems honestly.

They really don't do anything.

So we incels are the ones not getting this answers that’s why we should cheat ,because we’re already ostracized and bullied in life and no one helps us ? You literally wrote the answer for yourself, Chads stacies and normies help each other ,we can’t
i am not against anyone cheating, but i myself wouldn’t cheat in school because i’m there to learn stuff. Cheating isn’t learning.

It’s literally the best thing you can do and you should do it as much as you can

so all the things left for me is to cheat to win , easy as that, I’ve been cheating the hell out of everything and hate people saying “oh cheating is extremely bad you need to study!!! “ bro I don’t even understand if I study fucking retards, you can say that just cuz your life has been easy and you get the results you studied for

some of us don’t get our results, so what we should study more?? Are you fucking retarded? We can’t fucking study you fuckwad, why shouldn’t I cheat to get ahead? This world is not equal and there is no justice unless we make it so why any of us should fight without cheating if it is too hard for us to begin with?

Man I wanna slaughter the people who condemn cheaters, cheaters are based kings like me
It's like normies in wagie jobs who work hard and get triggerd from me slacking and hiding on my phone while they brag about hard work

Hard work is for retards and it's like a drug to the masses

Keep doing what you are doing it's the only way to get ahead in this soyciety:feelzez:

i hate thos eweirdo ass niggas thatll hiss at you or some shit

I keep having these repeated dreams that I still haven't finished like two certain courses, and that I can only pass if I still complete those courses. In my dream I figure I found this out in my dreams because I repressed or forgot about them. When I'm half awake I assure myself I have no courses left to do and I only need to finish my thesis.

This is how badly university traumatized me
Crudo

Normies love cheating wdym

Normies love cheating wdym
They love it but hate if an Incel low status man does it they say it’s unethical and “wrong” while they do most evil acts