Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why do normies get triggered by cheating in school??

• Thread starter Mentally lost cel
  • Start date
Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Overlord
★★★★★
31d 6h 0m
It’s literally the best thing you can do and you should do it as much as you can

Normies are absolutely braindead to even think they are honorable and ethical cuz they don’t cheat but they ostracize and bully different people like us or even undermine their competitors to get ahead

so all the things left for me is to cheat to win , easy as that, I’ve been cheating the hell out of everything and hate people saying “oh cheating is extremely bad you need to study!!! “ bro I don’t even understand if I study fucking retards, you can say that just cuz your life has been easy and you get the results you studied for

some of us don’t get our results, so what we should study more?? Are you fucking retarded? We can’t fucking study you fuckwad, why shouldn’t I cheat to get ahead? This world is not equal and there is no justice unless we make it so why any of us should fight without cheating if it is too hard for us to begin with?

Man I wanna slaughter the people who condemn cheaters, cheaters are based kings like me

BrazilianLiveMatter

BrazilianLiveMatter

Been to hell
★★★
30d 11h 18m
I'm for lying, if you can lie and you're sure you won't get caught do it, it's much worse to lie to yourself like the normies do

calimero

calimero

I need a goth loli gf
★★
40d 17h 7m
I keep having these repeated dreams that I still haven't finished like two certain courses, and that I can only pass if I still complete those courses. In my dream I figure I found this out in my dreams because I repressed or forgot about them. When I'm half awake I assure myself I have no courses left to do and I only need to finish my thesis.

This is how badly university traumatized me

Broly

Broly

Luminary
★★★★★
64d 16h 10m
Cheating in school is based asf, don’t give a shit if they seethe

Plasmabrain

Plasmabrain

Recruit
★★
3d 13h 17m
Cheat to your heart's content, it's the ethical thing to do.

Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Overlord
★★★★★
31d 6h 0m
Plasmabrain said:
Cheat to your heart's content, it's the ethical thing to do.
Hell yeah

Of Manlets and Men

Of Manlets and Men

I want wrists as big as Mileena's
★★★
22d 18h 41m
Cheating is acceptable for incels because we're oppressed and merely balancing out the injustices we've received in life when we cheat.

When chads and foids cheat, however, they should be punished severely, as they're privileged and have no right to try to grab even more privilege by cheating.

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
347d 1h 43m
Never thought I'd see a thread here advocating for cheating.

At the same time "women are unloyal whores who fuck every guy in highschool. But cheating Is based!"

Guess this is where we're at now

J

JegErSkribent

Officer
★★
44d 12h 32m
That were normies who cheated. And why? You need little effort to pass to the next class. Your employer won't check your grades. What's a pity I acknowledged it when my education was ending.

BodyFat10orRope

BodyFat10orRope

Legend
★★★★
64d 2h 52m
Mentally lost cel said:
Normies are absolutely braindead to even think they are honorable and ethical cuz they don’t cheat but they ostracize and bully different people like us or even undermine their competitors to get ahead
:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:
True. It's cause they hate rule breaking, they hate when someone breaks out of their box/expectations and they love to ostracize over the smallest things.

An example is how normies will attack a white guy that acts misogynistic but just accept if a black does it. They even enforce stereotype rules.

Deleted member 31630

Deleted member 31630

my precious partner:
-
64d 23h 29m
ThoughtfulCel said:

At the same time "women are unloyal whores who fuck every guy in highschool. But cheating Is based!"

You’re right, cheating in school is actually a normie trait.

Back in high school, the rich white chads and stacies would pay me money to write their tests, and normies would just share progress and answers to their social circles on discord

Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Overlord
★★★★★
31d 6h 0m
ThoughtfulCel said:

There is a difference between the types of cheating you fucking mindless ape ,fucking retard just think a little bit you bitch,I’m not talking about the relationship kind
WorldYamataizer said:
normies would just share progress and answers to their social circles on discord
So we incels are the ones not getting this answers that’s why we should cheat ,because we’re already ostracized and bullied in life and no one helps us ? You literally wrote the answer for yourself, Chads stacies and normies help each other ,we can’t
Of Manlets and Men said:
merely balancing out the injustices we've received in life when we cheat.
Yep,even cheating doesn’t balance it most times

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
347d 1h 43m
Mentally lost cel said:
There is a difference between the types of cheating you fucking mindless ape ,fucking retard just think a little bit you bitch,I’m not talking about the relationship kind
Oh, okay. I only read the first few sentences so it's my mistake.

You could have easily explained my error without the ad hominems honestly.

They really don't do anything.

Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Overlord
★★★★★
31d 6h 0m
Broly said:
Cheating in school is based asf, don’t give a shit if they seethe
Hell yeah
ThoughtfulCel said:
Oh, okay. I only read the first few sentences so it's my mistake.

You could have easily explained my error without the ad hominems honestly.

They really don't do anything.

View attachment 464515
Ok sorry ape bro ,cheat in school

Deleted member 31630

Deleted member 31630

my precious partner:
-
64d 23h 29m
Mentally lost cel said:
So we incels are the ones not getting this answers that’s why we should cheat ,because we’re already ostracized and bullied in life and no one helps us ? You literally wrote the answer for yourself, Chads stacies and normies help each other ,we can’t
i am not against anyone cheating, but i myself wouldn’t cheat in school because i’m there to learn stuff. Cheating isn’t learning.

Sadandangrycel

Sadandangrycel

Legend
★★★★
31d 18h 36m
Mentally lost cel said:
It’s literally the best thing you can do and you should do it as much as you can

so all the things left for me is to cheat to win , easy as that, I’ve been cheating the hell out of everything and hate people saying “oh cheating is extremely bad you need to study!!! “ bro I don’t even understand if I study fucking retards, you can say that just cuz your life has been easy and you get the results you studied for

some of us don’t get our results, so what we should study more?? Are you fucking retarded? We can’t fucking study you fuckwad, why shouldn’t I cheat to get ahead? This world is not equal and there is no justice unless we make it so why any of us should fight without cheating if it is too hard for us to begin with?

Man I wanna slaughter the people who condemn cheaters, cheaters are based kings like me
It's like normies in wagie jobs who work hard and get triggerd from me slacking and hiding on my phone while they brag about hard work

Hard work is for retards and it's like a drug to the masses

Keep doing what you are doing it's the only way to get ahead in this soyciety:feelzez:

kanyepilled

kanyepilled

Pažarskis
★★
63d 13h 35m
i hate thos eweirdo ass niggas thatll hiss at you or some shit

Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Overlord
★★★★★
31d 6h 0m
Sadandangrycel said:
Hard work is for retards and it's like a drug to the masses
This so much high iq and based af

Cybersex is our hope

Cybersex is our hope

Legend
★★★★
31d 18h 27m
calimero said:
I keep having these repeated dreams that I still haven't finished like two certain courses, and that I can only pass if I still complete those courses. In my dream I figure I found this out in my dreams because I repressed or forgot about them. When I'm half awake I assure myself I have no courses left to do and I only need to finish my thesis.

This is how badly university traumatized me
Crudo

PPEcel

PPEcel

Brian Laundrie for the U.S. Supreme Court
★★★★★
171d 9h 40m
Normies love cheating wdym

Loner94

Loner94

Commander
52d 22h 37m
Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Overlord
★★★★★
31d 6h 0m
PPEcel said:
Normies love cheating wdym
They love it but hate if an Incel low status man does it they say it’s unethical and “wrong” while they do most evil acts

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8