Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do normies get so shocked when they receive death threats?

Anger

Anger

Honorary WBB: WE LET OUR NUTS HANG!!!
★★★★★
It happens all the time on the internet so why do they act so frighten?? If you get scared when someone tells you "I will fucking kill you" on the internet that means you're such a weak soyboy bitch

they'll use anything to make themselves a victim and fish for attention.

Because theyre braindead NPCs

theyre too used to their safespaces on cuckit and hanging out other :soy::soy::soy: in meatspace that they dont even know death threats happen in the real world.

Most of them have easy lifes, they don't suffer so when you threat them they are pussies....the afraid of everything. While constant suffering made us stronger.

Because they're retards who take things on the internet seriously

I usually see people making fun of those kinda people. Maybe not celebrities, they get scared because people would kill them just for the attention. But normies? They just get sad about online bullying, I normally don't see them being scared of threays

I usually see people making fun of those kinda people. Maybe not celebrities, they get scared because people would kill them just for the attention. But normies? They just get sad about online bullying, I normally don't see them being scared of threays
tbh tbh. The only people I see that get "scared" are people who attention whore about everything and just use it as an excuse to act like a victim and to get attention.

because they're usually never the target. its always incels, drecks of society, etc.

I will fucking kill you

theyre too used to their safespaces on cuckit and hanging out other :soy::soy::soy: in meatspace that they dont even know death threats happen in the real world.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back