Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do normies even get married when it's going to end up in divorce anyways?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Ded srs this is one of those things I understand the least about how couples work. I've seen it in my daily life: Pretty much everyone I know has had their parents divorced. For some it was early and already when they were kids they grew up in a divorced household and for others it happened later in life when they were over 18, but still their parents broke up after many years. Divorce statistics show it's worldwide trend.

So why get married in the first place if it's going to fail sooner or later? Just keep living together as a normal couple ffs marriage is just an expensive party and a legal document saying you're together. And then when you inevitable break up you just stop living together and don't have to waste thousands on lawyers or go to court or whatever shit they do.

I asked this to my parents because they broke up (didn't divorce officially just stopped living together) and they both told me that life is unpredictable and you can't only do things you have 100% chance of success, that things don't work that way and you have to take risks. Well I sorta agree but if I see that divorce possibility is like 80% I will pass on getting married if I ever ascend kek.

>Normies
>Thinking

Ded srs this is one of those things I understand the least about how couples work. I've seen it in my daily life: Pretty much everyone I know has had their parents divorced. For some it was early and already when they were kids they grew up in a divorced household and for others it happened later in life when they were over 18, but still their parents broke up after many years. Divorce statistics show it's worldwide trend.

So why get married in the first place if it's going to fail sooner or later? Just keep living together as a normal couple ffs marriage is just an expensive party and a legal document saying you're together. And then when you inevitable break up you just stop living together and don't have to waste thousands on lawyers or go to court or whatever shit they do.

I asked this to my parents because they broke up (didn't divorce officially just stopped living together) and they both told me that life is unpredictable and you can't only do things you have 100% chance of success, that things don't work that way and you have to take risks. Well I sorta agree but if I see that divorce possibility is like 80% I will pass on getting married if I ever ascend kek.
That's why im gonna geomaxx, impregnate some bitch there, if she doesnt do what i say i let her starve in gta 12

Men (normie average looking types) marry due to pressure, not being suspected of being gay, not wanting to get called incel, or not wanting to get labeled as a manchild.

Foids marry because it is the ultimate insurance policy - marry some schlub they don't care much about, get tired of him, and cash out in the divorce; and before anyone thinks "that's only if he pays", well...she gets money anyway, and his earnings are garnished, so when a foid says "hE's NoT pAyInG", she's full of shit

Nowadays, it is only Chads have the prospect of staying married to a loyal wife for decades

Everyone thinks he is the exception

Our profligate normie society pushes people into it

Soyciety encourages marriage, even though it's been completely destroyed by (((feminism)))

They envision "Hollywood" marriage, the kind that happens at the end of the movie. Chad (or Brayden, or Tad, or whatever) has beaten the bad guy, or proven himself in some challenge. He's given his soulmate/ love interest as a prize for doing so. And then they live happily ever after.

They don't show how they both get fat and/ or stop caring for themselves, bills pile up, and one/ both of them start having affairs with Dan in accounting.

Because every dumb betabuxxer (wants to) believe that his used, Chad-sperm-filled foid is something special. The one. Oneitis.
And Foids can only win when they marry. Betabux money, alimony, half of the husband's stuff..

Nowadays, it is only Chads have the prospect of staying married to a loyal wife for decades
No, not even Chads. Only a few maybe.
Foids cheat on everyone and divorce even Chads.

Because most guys are oblivious beta buxxers

Men (normie average looking types) marry due to pressure, not being suspected of being gay, not wanting to get called incel, or not wanting to get labeled as a manchild.
Yeah. Especially nowadays with all the gender war/loner shooter shit going on i bet men want to hide behind women's skirt even more so they're not seen as the bad ones :lul::lul::lul:

The Normies sincerely want to believe that they are the main characters of this game, but they are NPCs against Chad's background.