Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious why do normies consider it a cardinal sin for a male to "lack confidence"?

52baldcurryjanitor

52baldcurryjanitor

All hail St.Tyroncel of the Subway
★★★
Like why do they care if a man does? why does it concern them? What is so fascinating about an awkward stuttering man? Like normies will feel PERSONALLY INSULTED if a man stutters or is a little awkward. Why? Don't normies have better things to do? I myself am confident in myself but don't feel the need to beat my chest over it and I act more reserved. If someone is nervous or stutters around me I don't mind or get angry. (simply the awkwardness does not bother me at all! I am worried about MYSELF not others) Plus in my experience people who stutter are actually very capable/confident when you get to know them. They just have a slight speech impediment. Its not like normies are hot stuff either. Most normies (American especially) are frankly ugly/unattractive!

-I have a theory normies are HORRIBLY INSECURE and a man who projects insecurity reminds normies of their own insecurities so that is why they hate awkward people. They FEAR that they will be "that awkward guy" (kinda like fundamental Christians who hate gays because they fear that they might be gay themselves!)

because confidence is directly correlated with attractiveness

This y u inkler!! Men need to be completely confident about themselves but women are allowed to not be!!

because confidence is directly correlated with attractiveness
An ugly man always lacks confidence in foids eyes even when he doesn’t. It’s almost as if……

Men are natural leaders and unconfidence is a trait that basically goes against this nature. Unconfidence in women is [UWSL]attractive[/UWSL] because it facilitates their submission to patriarchy.

Men are natural leaders and unconfidence is a trait that basically goes against this nature. Unconfidence in women is [UWSL]attractive[/UWSL] because it facilitates their submission to patriarchy.
I am a confident guy just more reserved/want to be left alone I don't feel the need to beat my chest. why does this bother normies so much? (besides in european culture european men tend to be more reserved).

I despise normies that are awkward too. They're the type of weirdos that still somehow get friends and wouldn't be friends with a loser themselves, while being a shy faggot

Real answer - (you touched on it) how are they supposed to be confident if you aren’t confident? Men do run the world, so unfortunately you have to confidencemaxx no matter your attractiveness.

Being a little shy might be fine for chad/chadlite, but even they can’t slink away in cowardice and terror at the mere sight of a JB, or at work

you just have to keep your head up in life or people will despise your weakness and feel awkward around you

IQ is inwardly correlated with confidence

Actually smart people can self-reflect and see all their flaws

I mean just look at niggers