Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why do normies always say thank you after everything and I also dislike people that hold doors open.

TrueForcedIncel

TrueForcedIncel

Paper bags mog me
★★
Do you guys know what I'm talking about? Like employees who expect a thank you just for doing their job that gets so tiring thanking people every fucking little interaction, give me a break. Also t[UWSL]he annoying bastards that hold doors open while you're trying to get in, like come on man I can open my own door.[/UWSL]

These meaningless virtue signaling gestures are really annoying to me like dude I don't care that you want to seem like a nice person I already know you're a prick.[UWSL]I've also had a few times where an employee would say you're welcome even though I never said thanks, like what?[/UWSL]

[UWSL]Why can't I just go about my business without other people expecting me to do kind gestures That's fucking exhausting. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]I really don't thank people for shit I have before because you know fuck it. but I hate doing it I feel it's just pointless, meaningless. And I've only ever held a door open a few times in my life. it's almost expected of you isn't it? like if you don't do it you're the asshole but what the fuck, I'm not your butler dude. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]It's kind of hard having social etiquette when you've been treated like trash by most of society. Now you people expect me to have it? Gtfo with all that... [/UWSL]

Last edited:
venting thread

I don't even make eye contact these days. Id prefer to pretend no one else exists.

I don't even make eye contact these days. Id prefer to pretend no one else exists.
Yeah man I second that, these people are walking ghosts to me. Just more annoying people to deal with on the daily. I honestly can say I think I'd be happy if I was the only person in the entire world or lived on huge island or something like that. Ahh I can imagine the peace and tranquility now... so long as I still had access to, you know stuff like food and all that other necessities.

Last edited:
Yeah man I second that, these people are walking ghosts to me. Just more annoying people to deal with on the daily. I honestly can say I think I'd be happy if I was the only person in the entire world or lived on huge island or something like that. Ahh I can imagine the peace and tranquility now... so long as I still had access to, you know stuff like food and all that other necessities.
I mainly try to only go out at night and for the most part if Im going to the gas station to buy something, the guys there barely look at me too. Theyre usually on the phone and I dont think they speak much English. Only time I go out during day is for certain groceries I cant get delivered or to get things from the pharmacy. Everything else I get online or delivered.

I mainly try to only go out at night and for the most part if Im going to the gas station to buy something, the guys there barely look at me too. Theyre usually on the phone and I dont think they speak much English. Only time I go out during day is for certain groceries I cant get delivered or to get things from the pharmacy. Everything else I get online or delivered.

The night time is the best time, no traffic, no people, which means no problems.

I thank people myself to be honest. I don't see it as only a normie trait.

Happy people are more outgoing.

Yes im Filterung Out my surroundings Bc why give a Shit when None of these people ever did.

Yeah, they annoy me, too, but they expect compliance, otherwise they'll see you as an even worse person than they've already assumed you are, or justify their misgivings toward you. I hate that shit.

I also hate people saying "hi" and expecting a "hi" in return if I see them nearly every day (i.e. coworkers). It's tiresome, stupid, and pointless. If I only saw them once every other month, I could maybe understand the need, but Jesus fuck, I just saw you yesterday, why are you cluttering my brain with useless "small talk"? :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

it is a fuckin door man :feelsjuice:

Autism the thread :feelsLightsaber: