Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why do normalfags act loud and yell so much?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Some man started yelling behind the back of my head loudly for an entire minute, accusing me, ironically enough, for having bad manners, simply because I didn't hold the door for him for this once when it was so pitch dark and freezing outside that I just wanted to get inside as quickly as possible.

My entire life was people yelling at me incessantly, whether it be my parents, teachers, or peers for the slightest things I do, and when I go outside, I have to hear strangers yelling at each other everywhere that I go; I don't even speak to anyone, anymore, and have almost withdrawn myself from everyone and yet they still do this to me.

Can people not speak in a calm tone towards me or anyone for that matter? I absolutely hate the sound of yelling; I just want to choke the person so fucking much to make it stop! :reeeeee:

View: https://youtu.be/iK0-76FChfk?t=51

Last edited:
Fuck normies, they will get what they deserve.
You just wait.

Normies are evidently violent and unstable.

Some man started yelling behind the back of my head loudly for an entire minute
was this man of African decent? They're well know for being unnecessary loud and obnoxious

Clownmaxxing+ attentionwhoring

They find it "entertaining".

In group therapy, the (male) group leader was entertained by it. Or, the "second" group anyway.

They can't get attention otherwise.

Depends on the area I think idk. I live in the city so everyone is a massive cunt. Even I can be sometimes if I'm in a bad mood

They probably want to assert dominance over you.

I'm sorry man tbh I've never had people scream at me but be extremely passively aggressive

Cuz they're arrogant braindead evil scums
SEND THESE FAGS TO GULAG ASAP REEEEEEE

they act loud to garner attention. they are low inhib. no difference btween the homo and normie.
normie can't have any conversation. normies want to assert dominance .

they act loud to garner attention. they are low inhib. no difference btween the homo and normie.
Exactly. Normfags are damn fags

They are basically animals. Someone needs to teach thEm a pRoper lesson.