Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do none of you supposed incels complain about being legit broke/near homeless tier?

C

ChadBateman

Greycel
Middle class faggots or parents helps you no doubt. PSLI all the same just spoilt fucks with parents with money who will never know TRUE financial struggle. Embarrassing cunts tbh.

None of you cunts are desperate enough

I was homeless five times before I turned 18.it was nothing compared to being ugly.

im lower class scum and uni dropout. i might rope if i can't find a good living

I am broke though.

My uni gave me a hefty scholarship, and I have a job

im living off neetbux.

I live with my mother but we've never been too well off.

I live in my parent's home at 40, almost 41 so you bet if I hate being a poorcel most of all. I'd want to become Bill Gates more than Chad actually.

i am poor i would be homeless if i didnt live in my parent house

I live in my parent's home at 40, almost 41 so you bet if I hate being a poorcel most of all. I'd want to become Bill Gates more than Chad actually.
you are 40 years old? holy fucking shit

Complaining about incel life is one thing. Burdening strangers with your financial situation is another. Unless you just mean: I can't get girls for x y z, and to top it all off, I'm poor from a poor family.

Unless you want peoples life stories on here or something? I'd be happy to vent about mine but it would just be a fucking pity party.

Middle class faggots or parents helps you no doubt. PSLI all the same just spoilt fucks with parents with money who will never know TRUE financial struggle. Embarrassing cunts tbh.

Because it pales in comparison to being incel.
Being incel is legit hell

Money has nothing to do with inceldom. It’s all about looks. You’re not blackpilled.

These NEETcels spend like a penny on a dollar each week. Living off potstickers and instant ramen. Plus, they never leave their homes so they wear the same clothes everyday, most probably never washed.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back