Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why do niggers like fat white women?

Gendocel

Gendocel

Major
★★★
Strange phenomenon

???

360_F_596261569_lmDH0hz8c4NwRwaJ8wIE6OOJZ3YaXohb.jpg
360_F_214646449_krN4UqPEAIY4lTXjS5i36DWVB65caN5A.jpg
images

I heard they like women thick, some don't mind fat instead of thick muscles I guess

Niggers like women with huge asses regardless if they're in shape or not. Also a fat white woman is more attractive than the average non-fat black woman.

Because they are niggers.

Because sheeeeeeit mayne shawty got dat ass nawmsayin dawg?

Hungry Hot Sauce GIF by iOne Digital

Reparations.

Last edited:
Niggers like landwhales because they are lazy and fat foids are easily manipulated by BBC

something something evolution something something survival in the desert

I won’t lie, there is something kinda appealing about stuffing their guts and filling their fat faces up with my godly cock. I’ll tolerate fat women, however obese is too far.

I won’t lie, there is something kinda appealing about stuffing their guts and filling their fat faces up with my godly cock. I’ll tolerate fat women, however obese is too far.
Chubby is ok as long as she has an interesting personality, but let's be honest. Most women don't lol.

They don’t like fat women. Fat women are the only ones that would sleep with them.

I dont have the pic right now but someone here made a post on how niggers are attracted to foids with comically large asses and compared it to baboons where the males are also attracted to very large asses

Because they are dumpster divers.

Luciiamaiss nigger husband

Luciiamaiss nigger husband2

Luciiamaiss nigger husband3

Nigger

Nigger0

Can someone pleas explain this?

I assume that's because most black men are the male equivalent of noodlewhores. These niggers seek white foids, regardless wether they're obese, disabled or clinically deformed