Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why do my hands always shake whenever I do basic human shit

Alcoholic

Alcoholic

Probably had more rejections than you,just saying
★★
My hands are always shaking but it can be easier or harder depending on a day,I had this problem since I was a kid but it was very minor and noticeable only to me..it progressed through my teen years where everyone would ask me why my hands are shaking soo much,for example if I pick up a cup of coffee at a bar,the entire cup would shake
I tried to find a solution on google but it just says Essential tremor or that I drink too much coffee and I drink a cup per week max

Last edited:
Maby you have resting tremors in your hands

you sure you dont have one of these?
you're probably just stressed or anxious

Just go ask a doctor.

you sure you dont have one of these?
you're probably just stressed or anxious
I have social anxiety tho
Idk about essential,I have almost every symptom,might as well pay a visit to a doc
Just go ask a doctor.
I will but this bitch of a doctor charges me 50£ just per visit,private doctors indeed suck but other ones don’t care at all

take some xanax or something boyo

Mine too, it's related to social anxiety I think

Ah....essential tremor. I was diagnosed with that as a young child.

how do you take small doses
I don’t
I take 2mg a day…..it’s enough to keep me from withdrawals
In my prime I had to take 8 bars just to feel anything just how ridiculously high my tolerance was
Now I take 2mg of either xanax or Clonazepam a day to avoid withdrawals and I don’t plan on tappering cuz withdrawals were the second worst thing that happened to me,first one was being born

https://patient.info/signs-symptoms/tremors-shaking/essential-tremor

https://patient.info/ is used by primary care doctors in the UK. It's for there use and they do use it all the time. They have access to the professional articles. It's worth searching and reading. I know they are thousands of medical sites but this is the one actual doctors use and as you can see the articles are maintained by doctors and are comprehensive.

Might help.

Last edited:
Do you drink much? Might be that.

Over. I have a similar issue nowadays when I miss sleep. :feelsrope:

do you take like half a bar or something

This appears to be a decent question.

Alcohol can indeed cause tremors. I have a non-alcoholic tremor, though.

Foto One

My hands are always shaking but it can be easier or harder depending on a day,I had this problem since I was a kid but it was very minor and noticeable only to me..it progressed through my teen years where everyone would ask me why my hands are shaking soo much,for example if I pick up a cup of coffee at a bar,the entire cup would shake
I tried to find a solution on google but it just says Essential tremor or that I drink too much coffee and I drink a cup per week max
Alcohol withdrawls