Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why do my classmates work at the pace of a retarded camel?

seija

seija

Autistcel & Mentalcel
-
I'm currently in class and I'm already done my work. I have some free time but, my classmates aren't done their work and they work at the pace of a retarded camel. All because they do is talk loudly to others with an obnoxious tone in their voice, play games and go on their phone. Is it that hard to do a few questions and like 10-20 minutes of research and read three fucking articles?

I don’t blame them, school is gay

I don’t blame them, school is gay
I know school is fucking retarded and gay but I want to be out of school as fast as possible, but unfortunately my classmates don't think the same.

Fuck that's me, except I didn't talk to anyone. I didn't understand what to do so I just fucked around. Still managed to pass though.

I wish normies in my school were low IQ so I could get away with not doing my work ngl

Because when you work faster, you get more work to do.

It's even worse now because I'm currently in my chemistry class which technically is a grade 12 class and I'm probably the only grade 11 in the class. The difference in the amount of work my grade 11 classmates and my grade 12 classmates produce is huge. Grade 12s actually give a shit about emir work and their marks while grade 11s don't simply give a shit.

my classmates don't think the same
exactly, for most of them (especially the foids) hs will be one of the best if not the best time of their lives they just want to gossip and brag about how awesome their lives are instead of actually doing work, they have no idea what its like to be in our shoes

Last edited:
This is due to not enough spankings.

exactly, for most of them (especially the foids) hs will be one of the best if not the best time of their lives they just want to gossip and brag about how awesome their lives are instead of actually doing work, they have no idea what its like to be in our shoes
Fuck normalfags and fuck foids.

There attention span is so low its impressive

I get stuff done faster when I work alone

I'm currently in class and I'm already done my work. I have some free time but, my classmates aren't done their work and they work at the pace of a retarded camel. All because they do is talk loudly to others with an obnoxious tone in their voice, play games and go on their phone. Is it that hard to do a few questions and like 10-20 minutes of research and read three fucking articles?
glad you're banned, fakecel