Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do most women have a pissed-off undertone to their voices?

M

MediumDiploma

Philosopher /Supervising Supervisor of Burger King
★★
Why do most women have a pissed-off undertone to their voices? For example, I asked for woman for a chair in a food court and she said, "SOON!!", with a pissed-off rude undertone in her voice. I also asked a woman "excuse me" to get past her, and she said "SURE!!!!" with a rude undertone. I can say many more occurrences, but I don't want to be redundant. I feel this phenomenon a lot.

Well, it's because you are sub5.

It's when they're in the presence of an Incel, it must be our horrible personalities, they can smell it. :blackpill::feelsbadman:

You're not attractive and they're spoiled brats. Women (and men) are naturally assholes to ugly men. I'd say women need hit more but they'd like it coming from a Chad. It really is a lack of consequences and conditioning that causes women to behave in that manner though.

Why do most women have a pissed-off undertone to their voices? For example, I asked for woman for a chair in a food court and she said, "SOON!!", with a pissed-off rude undertone in her voice. I also asked a woman "excuse me" to get past her, and she said "SURE!!!!" with a rude undertone. I can say many more occurrences, but I don't want to be redundant. I feel this phenomenon a lot.
Well everyone is pointing

But they are right :

they simply don’t find you attractive

One of the reasons I don’t believe in equality is how women treat men
differently :day and night

I’ve experienced it a a dozen of times

Conversation with girls :

Me : you know it’s really interesting how bla bla bla bla blabla , what do you think of ….?

Girls :Mhmm ( no eye contact,body facing the other way)

Chad : Hey

Girls : tehee chad stop making laugh , ( playing with her hair, Touching chad thighs and shoulders)

bc they r so fucking entitled whores thats it mate

Only happens if you are ugly. I've seen it happen so many times. If the guy is attractive then the women turn pleasant and nice, if the guy is ugly then women are literally angry at the guy for existing.

Women hate the fact that ugly men even exist. Women literally want ugly men to commit suicide

You're not attractive and they're spoiled brats. Women (and men) are naturally assholes to ugly men. I'd say women need hit more but they'd like it coming from a Chad. It really is a lack of consequences and conditioning that causes women to behave in that manner though.

These fucking vile stuck vup degenerate whores need to be orally raped and then beaten and then raped in their holes to teach them a lesson (in Minecraft) :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:
@Sneir ???

all of this and slit their throats after cooming inside before beheading with @MACHETE (in video game)
Giga based (in video game!) :lasereyes::reeeeee:

Its because of the way you look. They talk to me like that, too.

holes being holes

It's cause toilets are entitled prima donnas

Only happens if you are ugly. I've seen it happen so many times. If the guy is attractive then the women turn pleasant and nice, if the guy is ugly then women are literally angry at the guy for existing.

Women hate the fact that ugly men even exist. Women literally want ugly men to commit suicide
This.