Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why Do Most People Support Multiculturalism And Reject White Nationalism ?

• Thread starter Massimo The Lonecel
  • Start date
M

Massimo The Lonecel

Captain
★★
Can someone explain this to me thanks.

Because they have no idea about the genetic differences between the races. Most whites are propagandize to believe that their own success is mainly a result of using and abusing other races and the underperformance of these same races also roots in the misdeeds of whites.

This leads to whites blaming themselfs more than appropriate for their countries past actions. Much of colonialism started out as barbaric exploitation, but because whites brought many technological and societal advances with them, the generations after their arrival were usually far better off in terms of quality of life, once the direct exploitation had ceased at least. But that aspect is not present in the public conciousness.

In part also because the marriage patterns around the Hajnal line lead to people who can trace their line back to the medival populations of this region being overly cooperative across tribal / familial lines. This lack of innate loyality to their own helped conquer the world, because it allows for large scale cooperation within and as a nation, but it also makes you into an unstable interest group once there is a shift from military to internal political conflict.

Ethnics because it is in their self-interest.

The western youth because being woke is both presented as a way to rebel against the past generations, which is something youths seek to do inherently, as well as an easy way to climb the social ladder.

To some extent my people also probably have a hand in this. Some specific jewish individuals for sure (obvious example being George Soros and his son), who knows what goes on behind closed doors all over the world.

In the end I don't think there is a clear, easy to understand answer. One of the core problems though is what I said at the start. The blank slate delusion is the big lie of our time and the wider public has no idea about it, they don't even realize what it is that they believe in. The people who do know almost all keep their mouths shut because they fear the consequences or are themselfs convinced that lying about this topic is a moral imperative.

And I have even worse news. The next generation seems to be universally even more woke than the last. It looks like there won't be an end to this insanity anytime soon.

Last edited:
Because they have no idea about the genetic differences between the races. Most whites are propagandize to believe that their own success is mainly a result of using and abusing other races and the underperformance of these same races also roots in the misdeeds of whites.

This leads to whites blaming themselfs more than appropriate for their countries past actions. Much of colonialism started out as barbaric exploitation, but because whites brought many technological and societal advances with them, the generations after their arrival were usually far better off in terms of quality of life, once the direct exploitation had ceased at least. But that aspect is not present in the public conciousness.

In part also because the marriage patterns around the Hajnal line lead to people who can trace their line back to the medival populations of this region being overly cooperative across tribal / familial lines. This lack of innate loyality to their own helped conquer the world, because it allows for large scale cooperation within and as a nation, but it also makes you into an unstable interest group once their is a shift from military to political conflict.

Ethnics because it is in their self-interest.

The western youth because being woke is both presented as a way to rebel against the past generations, which is something youths seek to do inherently, as well as an easy way to climb to social ladder.

To some extent my people also probably have a hand in this. Some specific jewish individuals for sure (obvious example being George Soros and his son), who knows what goes on behind closed doors all over the world.

In the end I don't think there is a clear, easy to understand answer. One of the core problems though is what I said at the start. The blank slate delusion is the big lie of our time and the wider public has no idea about it, they don't even realize what it is that they believe in. The people who do know almost all keep their mouths shut because they fear the consequences or are themselfs convinced that lying about this topic is a moral imperative.

And I have even worse news. The next generation seems to be universally even more woke than the last. It looks like there won't be an end to this insanity anytime soon.
Thanks very much for your profound multi part answer.

?

Attachments

• 8335A41C-D79A-4489-A1E3-3FB8FC189988.gif
    8335A41C-D79A-4489-A1E3-3FB8FC189988.gif
    9.8 KB · Views: 4
Because most people are not white.

Most whites are arrogant and ignorant. Only the higher classes of whites hold any value and most people subconsciously know that.