Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why do most normies have not just white knight mentality but also extremely cucked morals?

lowz1r

lowz1r

taking a break from reality
We all know that every normcuck has white knight mentality.

But it goes beyond that.

Look at the YouTube comment's section of any SLIGHTLY transphobic or racist or whatever based video.

Normalagoids and their "cancel culture" will jump in and go on about how YOU'RE WRONG! YOU'RE EVIL! WOW UR A SICK PERSON!!
They don't actually say it like that but you know what I mean.

What the fuck is the appeal behind defending random people on the internet? Why are normfags in favor of trans rights?
Why can't I say nigger without getting banned?

since we never fit in we adapted such that we dont need to rely on others. normies were surrounded with support from the start and as such did not develop the self-sufficiency we have. Hence, they desperately do anything to fit in from virtue signaling all the way to jestermaxxing. They wouldn't be able to handle rejection and scrutiny while we basked in it the day we exited the womb.

since we never fit in we adapted such that we dont need to rely on others. normies were surrounded with support from the start and as such did not develop the self-sufficiency we have. Hence, they desperately do anything to fit in from virtue signaling all the way to jestermaxxing. They wouldn't be able to handle rejection and scrutiny while we basked in it the day we exited the womb.
high iq. virtue signaling is an extremely common normie trait

But it goes beyond that.

Look at the YouTube comment's section of any SLIGHTLY transphobic or racist or whatever based video.

Normalagoids and their "cancel culture" will jump in and go on about how YOU'RE WRONG! YOU'RE EVIL! WOW UR A SICK PERSON!!

What the fuck is the appeal behind defending random people on the internet? Why are normfags in favor of trans rights?
This is called herd instinct or conformism - fear and inability to resist the opinion of the majority.

This is called herd instinct or conformism - fear and inability to resist the opinion of the majority.
Also that, they are essencially braindead hordes that can't form their own opinion and depend on soysciety to offER them answers without questioning them.

the real question is why supporting trans rights or any other variation of faggotry seem to be the opinion of the majority

Whiteknighting and laughable so-called "morals" are in direct correlation to being born into a degenerate gynocentric civilization
They are both staunch tenants of the :bluepill:

But it goes beyond that.

virtue signaling + foid worship + just being a slave to their emotions in general creates this.

just imagine normies as some low iq cavemen who wanna look good to the tribe and do anything for pussy, even betabuxxing.

Cancel culture always existed, it is just that people like us that are victims of it that we start to denounce it.

the real question is why supporting trans rights or any other variation of faggotry seem to be the opinion of the majority
Because man is an animal, and like any animal, he can be tamed. Just like an experienced trainer turns a wild dangerous animal (tiger or bear) into an obedient toy, ready to follow orders in exchange for pieces of meat for their fulfillment. Also, a person can be trained through social engineering to turn into cuckolds, faggots, transvestites, etc., provided that they are rewarded for it.

Also that, they are essencially braindead hordes that can't form their own opinion and depend on soysciety to offER them answers without questioning them.
I call them hordes of cowards because they are afraid that they will be condemned by the majority and they will be hunted down. Normies are literally slaves who like their slavery, they like to suffer and get hurt, and all because of the fear of seeing the world as it is.

I call them hordes of cowards because they are afraid that they will be condemned by the majority and they will be hunted down. Normies are literally slaves who like their slavery, they like to suffer and get hurt, and all because of the fear of seeing the world as it is.
You're overestimating the fact that they can think. :lul:

Users who are viewing this thread

• darkdoomer
  • thefinalizer
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back