Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why do modern women look so fucking OLD

RopeMaXXer

RopeMaXXer

Admiral
★★★
I swear to god they're forcing me to be an ephebophile at this point.
Just talked to some 30 odd looking foid in a bar and turns out she was 25. She should still look youthful at that age right? The skin under her fucking chin was sagging, and it wasn't fat. How the fuck am I supposed to even find someone when women don't look like hags for only like 5 years of their whore lives? Entire male population wants that age bracket from a purely aesthetic point of view.
What's the point of "ascending" when it's going to be some 3/10 hag. If only women still looked fuckable into their 30s at least. I know wall is a cope because instead of having million times your smv they have a thousand, but this shit is just ridiculous.

The cock carousel will do that to you

Drinking+smoking+drugs+tons of fakeup isn’t good for the skin (shocking isn’t it).

Poor diet, drugs, alcohol, excessive use of makeup and chemicals, looking at phone all day, constant stress over petty things, casual sex, smoking, partying, sedentary living, etc.

Fast hedonistic lifestyle takes a toll on you

maxillary deficiency

Lack of sleep and
Poor diet, drugs, alcohol, excessive use of makeup and chemicals, looking at phone all day, constant stress over petty things, casual sex, smoking, partying, sedentary lifestyle etc.

The cock hopping causes advanced aging like what happened to Solid Snake in MGS4.
Oldsnake

work makes foids hit the wall way harder
the stacy stay at home mom vs. the becky wageslave feminist

too much cockcarrcuel

Poor diet, drugs, alcohol, excessive use of makeup and chemicals, looking at phone all day, constant stress over petty things, casual sex, smoking, partying, sedentary living, etc.

nailed it

Cock carousel, drugs, shit diet, no exercise, birth control.
Stacies are dumb as fuck in particular. They think their tight bodies will magically last forever while being abused seven ways from sunday.
Reality is a harsh mistress.

Drinking+smoking+drugs+tons of fakeup isn’t good for the skin (shocking isn’t it).
Stacies are dumb as fuck in particular. They think their tight bodies will magically last forever while being abused seven ways from sunday.

All true. I have another theory - early aging is nature's way of signalling that these women are no longer fertile. There's a reason prostitutes look like a worn out leather shoe, even young ones.

My smother agrees with that too, she says femoids look so old those times. And then again, she gave me wrong upbringing for searching those rare youthfull ones

Lack of sex. Their standards are so high they might have sex once or twice a year with chad and that's it.

I only like asian girls because they stay young looking for years but I mostly get rejected by white landwhales that give me erectile dysfunction but they are my only realistic option.