Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do minorities get away with flaming but incels get criticized for it.

S

Snhook

Public Incellectual.
★★★★
When minorities say hateful and ragefueld things about white people as a means by which to vent their frustration progressives defend it but when Incels do literally the exact same thing we get criticized. Imagine using the typical I.T argument against black people for example:

"Wow, look at those blacks rioting. Maybe if they were more calm and civilized the police would treat them better".

So they understand that black people sometimes do riots as a direct response to perceived injustice but they have too much hate in their hearts for Incels too see that the same logic applies for us too.

Just in case some I.T dipshit tries to clip me, I'm black by the way.

Gay Nigger Communism.

They want to transfer white wealth to the global south / turd world countries. Everything that demoralizes whites or gives them more reasons to take gibs from whites is encouraged and defended :smonk:

Because Incels represent a right wing thought, that people are different in their genetic worth, the GNC leftists hate this idea and try to keep it out of the publics ear. With the blackpill the left would have to realize that they are not living in a feel-good world full of equality that they want so much and their bolshevik idea of making everyone equal will never work.

Last edited:
Racism is a mainstream concept and understood by virtue signaling normies. They get social points pretending to care about blacks.

Lookism is not acknowledged or understood in mainstream culture so NPCs don't see it as a way to get social credit. It just gets you ridiculed and ostracized.

Racism is a mainstream concept and understood by virtue signaling normies. They get social points pretending to care about blacks.

Lookism is not acknowledged or understood in mainstream culture so NPCs don't see it as a way to get social credit. It just gets you ridiculed and ostracized.
:yes:, they would've perfectly okay with gleefully lynching escaped niggers in the 1800s because it was socially the right thing to do. Their opinions are nothing other than what they've been programmed to believe and what keeps them happily deluded. :feelsjuice:

Minorities rage at societal structures, their "oppressors"; whiteness and race are more nebulous than incels who specifically express their discontentment for modern women (a protected class) and the state of society. That is how I see it anyway.
This too. Society hates anything that makes women look bad or accountable for anything. It's always the man's fault. (It's your personality) it can never be that women are just extremely superficial vapid holes.

This is cultural marxism. All that matters in what you are in the woke agenda's eyes. People are reduced to their race/gender/class and get an specific identity attached to them because of their perceived group. Minorities are considered oppressed while incels are considered white, alt-right, terrorists misogynists. They don't care that there black incels. It's also why white, old, rich, male politicians get away with everything, they are part of the movement.

That's only because they believe incels are either all-white, or nearly-all-white group. If they ever actually realized how diverse this place is, they'd shut up immediately and act the same way as when dealing with "regular" minority anger, as you mentioned, if only to keep up their image as friends of the oppressed minorities.

Tbh, if they screenshot this, they'll just cut this part out anyway.

When minorities say hateful and ragefueld things about white people as a means by which to vent their frustration progressives defend it but when Incels do literally the exact same thing we get criticized. Imagine using the typical I.T argument against black people for example:

"Wow, look at those blacks rioting. Maybe if they were more calm and civilized the police would treat them better".

So they understand that black people sometimes do riots as a direct response to perceived injustice but they have too much hate in their hearts for Incels too see that the same logic applies for us too.

because soyciety worships niggers and hate us. simple as that