Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why do Mexicans have to be so goddamn judgemental?

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
I was in Mexico, and I spoke English to my dad. Every single Mexican starred at me like they saw an alien ship land in front of them. I'm not even exaggerating, they were acting as if God appeared in front of them and did miracles. Do these Mexicans understand that people of all colors speak English. As a matter of fact, English is spoken all throughout the world, it's not even a language that is spoken just in one country, it has been become an international language. Since English is an international language, that means it's normal for anyone to speak languages regardless of what race, ethnicity, or country they belong to but in Mexico if you are brown, its all of the sudden "weird"??? Why can't I speak English? I'm an American, I was born and raised in the United States. My passport doesn't say Mexican national, it's says American Citizen/National. I'm not denying my Mexican heritage, and I do know how to speak some Spanish, 'm just saying that it's okay for anyone to speak English no matter what your background is. It's also weird that its normal for Asians, blacks, arabs to speak English but when it's a brown hispanic guy speaking English it's not okay. Smh, Hispanics are ignorant.

Check the bunker, i just made a thread about them

Theyre hyper NT and its even worse bc im rice

they were acting as if God appeared in front of them and did miracles. Do these Mexicans understand that people of all colors speak English. As a matter of fact, English is spoken all throughout the world, it's not even a language that is spoken just in one country, it has been become an international language.
they looked at you with disdain for being "pocho" (a shitskinned mexican born in the united states)

they looked at you with disdain for being "pocho" (a shitskinned mexican born in the united states)
And why should that matter to them? It's not a big deal that a brown guy from the USA is speaking English

And why should that matter to them? It's not a big deal that a brown guy from the USA is speaking English
mexicans are extremely racist and xenophobic, they hate USA, LATAM and EUROPE, in fact, mexico is the most racist and xenophobic country I know

a week ago the mexican army killed a group of middle eastern migrants and peruvians. soon after the internet was full of mexicans cheering the mexican army and posting racist memes to mock the deceased migrants

Are you mexican ? I thought that chicano was name for it

mexicans are extremely racist and xenophobic, they hate USA, LATAM and EUROPE, in fact, mexico is the most racist and xenophobic country I know

a week ago the mexican army killed a group of middle eastern migrants and peruvians. soon after the internet was full of mexicans cheering the mexican army and posting racist memes to mock the deceased migrants

View attachment 1289153

View attachment 1289146
Mexicans were victims of racism, they shouldnt be behaving like this.

View attachment 1289153

View attachment 1289146
Tbh mexico has violent aztec genetics so it doesn't suprise me

Mexicans were victims of racism, they shouldnt be behaving like this.
Niggy...stop being naive idiot everyone is racist, slave will be just as cruel as slave owners

@DarkStar
@Chudpreet

Last edited:
Are you mexican ? I thought that chicano was name for it
Not exactly. I was born and raised in the United States and my mom is from Mexico my dad is from California. My nationality is American, my ethnicity is Hispanic, my race is Native American (mongoloid). Basically, I'm an American of Mexican descent. It's like how Trump is an American of German descent. Trump is German but he doesn't speak German.

View attachment 1289153

View attachment 1289146
Arabs are cruel af to asians in europe and terrorize japan at every oppurtunity

I feel no sympathy

(This is all a joke i only mean all of this in minecraft of course)

I was in Mexico, and I spoke English to my dad. Every single Mexican starred at me like they saw an alien ship land in front of them. I'm not even exaggerating, they were acting as if God appeared in front of them and did miracles. Do these Mexicans understand that people of all colors speak English. As a matter of fact, English is spoken all throughout the world, it's not even a language that is spoken just in one country, it has been become an international language. Since English is an international language, that means it's normal for anyone to speak languages regardless of what race, ethnicity, or country they belong to but in Mexico if you are brown, its all of the sudden "weird"??? Why can't I speak English? I'm an American, I was born and raised in the United States. My passport doesn't say Mexican national, it's says American Citizen/National. I'm not denying my Mexican heritage, and I do know how to speak some Spanish, 'm just saying that it's okay for anyone to speak English no matter what your background is. It's also weird that its normal for Asians, blacks, arabs to speak English but when it's a brown hispanic guy speaking English it's not okay. Smh, Hispanics are ignorant.

You would be the Latino version of a race traitor to them honestly

The Latino Race/Culture thing is kinda a real thing if you're born there, if not you're an evil gringo

Arabs are cruel af to asians in europe and terrorize japan at every oppurtunity

I feel no sympathy

(This is all a joke i only mean all of this in minecraft of course)
I'm gonna curbstomp them (in video game)

You would be the Latino version of a race traitor to them honestly

The Latino Race/Culture thing is kinda a real thing if you're born there, if not you're an evil gringo
I'm a race traitor for not drinking corona and not listening to mariachi music? If that's what they think then they are retards

I'm a race traitor for not drinking corona and not listening to mariachi music? If that's what they think then they are retards

Well.........

What they lack in Brians they make up for in beautiful Mexican foids that won't fuck me :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber:

View attachment 1289153

View attachment 1289146
That is fucking awesome, they should kill all the Haitians too