Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why do mentalcels feel like the looks red-/blackpill applies to them? Not attacking, just asking

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
For TLDR, read the bold:

I don't get the connection between the looks redpill/blackpill and mentalcels feeling that it changed their lives if looks were never their main problem?

Why do mentalcels feel like looks blackpills are life-changing for them? "This Tinder experiment killed me, bro". But looks aren't your problem. Some mentalcels here have never been rejected because they have never approached. Let me put it this way, as a uglycel, I approached women for years, got rejected and thought it was something I was doing wrong. So the looks redpill for me was eyeopening. Now for a mentalcel who is too anxious to talk to a girl and might be able to get a low-tier gf with his average looks, how would the looks red/blackpill have as much of an impact as it does on uglycels?

Are there any mental blackpills that mentalcels can discuss ITT that I may be unaware of? Apart from "Just be NT" which is vague and useless if you don't have looks - again, another looks redpill.

It just strikes me as odd that guys who are mentalcels discuss looks all day when their main problem is their mind, by definition! They call themselves MENTALCELS. They are admitting that their mind is the MAIN ISSUE for them, so why discuss looks? The average mentalcel (strong soc. anx., aspergers) would still be fucked even if he looksmaxxed, cuz they would still want to be approached and would still not be able to speak full sentences or make eye-contact, so why even discuss looks?? Wouldn't a forum that dealt with BEHAVIOUR and THE MIND help you more than discussing jawlines?

INB4 "I'm a mentalcel because I'm ugly". This is the template response given when a mentalcel feels that his inceldom is being questioned: "I'm a mentalcel cuz I'm ugly just like you uglycels, bro". Despite calling themselves MENTALCELS.

@13k @Bagelcel

INB4 "being a mentalcel is worse cuz uglycels can just get surgery". Oh really? "Just shorten one's midface"? "Just get a favourable jaw-surgery outcome"? "just get LL"? "Just increase penis size"?* Mentalcels overestimate the power of surgery.

* I am listing incel traits, not necessarily ones I have.

4/10 to 7/10 is the "sweet spot" looks wise for mentalcels. Below you would be incel anyways above and foids will latch on to you.

I am dickmaxxing because I want a huge schlong

Couldn't someone be not approaching foids because he already knows it's over? As in, he knows they don't find him attractive.

I know a few mentalcels irl who used to be ugly as fuck and got bullied, but then became Chadlite tier after puberty. They even have girls approaching them and they still don’t get laid probably because of self cockblocking

I know a few mentalcels irl who used to be ugly as fuck and got bullied, but then became Chadlite tier after puberty. They even have girls approaching them and they still don’t get laid probably because of self cockblocking
How often are they approached? During the day?

How often are they approached? During the day?
I used to go to class with a guy and he got asked to have a study session by some noodlewhore he was sitting next to. Despite all that we still talk about being single and the usual.

JFL at mentalcels thinking it's worse to be mentalcel than uglycel..
You can change your mentality/Approach on women given enough time and effort.
I used to have 9/10 inhibition when i was younger to the point where i couldn't even look a person in the eye and would get very hot/dizzy when in a public place.
Before i took the blackpill my inhibition became 3/10 to the point where i could act confident/NT/Alpha infront of men and women (admittedly the blackpill has made me feel more anxious/less confident after taking it)

"Mentalcel" CAN be worked on, and you CAN ascend if you're in the normie range given enough effort and time.
Things that are irreconcilable and CANNOT be changed:
-Your Facial features (aside from your nose)
-Your Height
-Your Frame

I'm in the "normie" range now after looksmaxing (used to be 2/10) and i wouldn't DARE disrespect people that aren't in the normie range and are 1-3.5/10 by saying something like:
"But but muh mentalcel, i'm too anxious to approach" or "women don't even register you if you're not chadlite".

Uglycel is monumentally worse than mentalcel, as most uglycels are not only Uglycel they're mentalcel also.

Big props to @FACEandLMS and people like @uninstall for actually trying to go out in the real world and ascend as opposed to just LDAR'ing and coping with "Muh mentalcel"

I used to go to class with a guy and he got asked to have a study session by some noodlewhore he was sitting next to. Despite all that we still talk about being single and the usual.
I wouldn't really call that an approach, but it's still something, I guess.

Reminder OP had sex in his teenage prime years.

I am not a mentalcel but in their defense
1. A lot of self diagnosed mentalcels are coping truecels
2. True mentalceldom is comparable to trueceldom as issues like autism stem from genes just as much as face does and is arguably even harder to remedy (you can get surgery, but there really is no cure for autism)

Stop complaining all the time you stupid nigger. Holy fuck. Maybe the reason why women don't like you is because you're a obnoxious ape with a fucked up nose and retarded looking eyes. Like a modern day minstrel show. Maybe women are wising up and refusing to fuck actual 70 IQ monkeys from Africa. That's a good thing for humanity and you should celebrate it, or at least you would if you weren't such a braindead nigger.

Really? Why the fuck is even allowed here.

He's already left sluthate and Lookism because they didn't want him because he's a whiny obnoxious coon. Now he's coming here to shit up incels.is with his retarded fakecel diatribes. He's an act, admitted to having sex at least 3 different times. He writes bait threads like these on the regular, attacks whitecels and "mental"cels with the same tired arguments. Mods and admins like him tho and allow fakes like him and catfishman to pollute this forum.

Last edited:
Stop complaining all the time you stupid nigger. Holy fuck.

He's already left sluthate and Lookism because they didn't want him because he's a whiny obnoxious coon. Now he's coming here to shit up incels.is with his retarded fakecel diatribes. He's an act, admitted to having sex at least 3 different times.

With 3 different girls? That's already half-way to the number of average partners for normie males. If he's young he could well even surpass it. What in the actual fuck

With 3 different girls? That's already half-way to the number of average partners for normie males. If he's young he could well even surpass it. What in the actual fuck
-He's in his thirties
-Having sex with a roastie single mother that is looking for a betabuxx isn't an accomplishment AT ALL
-He had sex back when female hypergamy wasn't running rampant due to applications like tinder... EVEN then... sex with a chubby roastie single mother is NOT an accomplishment.

If you got raped that's different.

Financially speaking I was. I was making decent money at the time and she was on her arse financially. Told a friend of mine "I just need to tell him I love him and he'll bring up a bag (of smack)."

I think they talk about looks theory alot because being high inhib is not going to be a problem if they were 9/10. Would also be less likely to be high inhib at 9/10 since you get all that validation, there would be no reason to be insecure. There is a reason why chads are always obnoxiously arrogant.
-He's in his thirties
-Having sex with a roastie single mother that is looking for a betabuxx isn't an accomplishment AT ALL
-He had sex back when female hypergamy wasn't running rampant due to applications like tinder... EVEN then... sex with a chubby roastie single mother is NOT an accomplishment.
not to mention you also have to add in that he approached hundreds of women and had multiple surgeries. Even traveled to other countries if Im not mistaking. Such maniacal lengths to get so little.

For TLDR, read the bold:

I don't get the connection between the looks redpill/blackpill and mentalcels feeling that it changed their lives if looks were never their main problem?

Why do mentalcels feel like looks blackpills are life-changing for them? "This Tinder experiment killed me, bro". But looks aren't your problem. Some mentalcels here have never been rejected because they have never approached. Let me put it this way, as a uglycel, I approached women for years, got rejected and thought it was something I was doing wrong. So the looks redpill for me was eyeopening. Now for a mentalcel who is too anxious to talk to a girl and might be able to get a low-tier gf with his average looks, how would the looks red/blackpill have as much of an impact as it does on uglycels?

Are there any mental blackpills that mentalcels can discuss ITT that I may be unaware of? Apart from "Just be NT" which is vague and useless if you don't have looks - again, another looks redpill.

It just strikes me as odd that guys who are mentalcels discuss looks all day when their main problem is their mind, by definition! They call themselves MENTALCELS. They are admitting that their mind is the MAIN ISSUE for them, so why discuss looks? The average mentalcel (strong soc. anx., aspergers) would still be fucked even if he looksmaxxed, cuz they would still want to be approached and would still not be able to speak full sentences or make eye-contact, so why even discuss looks?? Wouldn't a forum that dealt with BEHAVIOUR and THE MIND help you more than discussing jawlines?

INB4 "I'm a mentalcel because I'm ugly". This is the template response given when a mentalcel feels that his inceldom is being questioned: "I'm a mentalcel cuz I'm ugly just like you uglycels, bro". Despite calling themselves MENTALCELS.

@13k @Bagelcel

INB4 "being a mentalcel is worse cuz uglycels can just get surgery". Oh really? "Just shorten one's midface"? "Just get a favourable jaw-surgery outcome"? "just get LL"? "Just increase penis size"?* Mentalcels overestimate the power of surgery.

* I am listing incel traits, not necessarily ones I have.

Each and every person, both the repulsive and the beautiful, simply want to be considered desirable and, by virtue of that, eventually be loved. Whether one belongs to the tribe of the former who have no hope of realizing that impulse, and thus experiences it as a curse, or whether one belongs to the race of the latter who Fate has permitted to live as men were meant to matters little; both the damned and redeemed dream of Heaven. The only difference, of course, is that the former will inevitably wake from that dream to find themselves burning.

Having said that, the uneasy dream, that prolonged Purgatory, of those suspended between Paradise and Dis lasts just a little longer for some than others. They aren't ugly and so will, in all likelihood, eventually experience what the vast majority of men do. Yet, well, shyness has crippled them, insecurity tethered their wings. At the venerable age of twenty our man in exile shudders to find himself a stranger in a strange land, terrified to find his pain horribly similar to the ugly old things who call such lands the places of their nativity. He's felt the tongue of Hellfire lick at his lily-white heels, watches them become tinged, albeit in the most superficial way, with the blackness that characterizes the flesh of the things who have spent their entire lives burning down in the lowest depths of the Pit. Believing himself a step away from the gates of Pandemonium, just a breath away from Hell itself, he begins to frantically study the mechanisms of salvation. Is it any wonder that our poor lost soul, having seen the terrors awaiting the hell-bound, becomes the most obsessive student of soteriology? With the kind of sweat one sheds during a nightmare beading his brow, he desperately asks himself: "How can I be saved?"

How indeed?

In order to be loved one needs to be lovable. Is it any really any wonder that those who have some hope of experiencing this phenomenon, mundane joy to most and impossible miracle to an unfortunate few, become preoccupied with such a mystery? They want to look in the mirror and sigh a breath of relief knowing that what they've glimpsed in it provides some hope of deliverance. Uncertain of their own judgment they might, in their very darkest hour, seek the wisdom of monsters. Even men promised to God such as Saul, whose place in the heart of Abraham should be assured, occasionally find their faith flagging. So they search out wizards and witches, the things that God despises and thus know infinitely better than the saved what guarantees damnation, and beg to be reassured that they won't suffer the same fate as the things from which they've been driven to seek counsel.

"Please tell me I'm not like you."

you can be ugly and a mentalcel at the same time

neapolitancels in the house

Why are you making shit up you hobo-ass idiot? I didn't lose my virginity til I betabuxxed in my mid 20s after around 150 approaches. This was before 2008 too.

Really? Why the fuck is even allowed here.

No, you gullible child. Assertion =/= Fact.

@fukmylyf

Lol at you wanting to believe I'm some LARPing Tyrone just because you feel offended by this thread.

And any lay after that was a legit out of a Volcel If You Wouldn't meme.

This is a lie btw

Why don't you ask the person referred to before getting triggered?[CHAT=][/CHAT]
I think they talk about looks theory alot because being high inhib is not going to be a problem if they were 9/10. Would also be less likely to be high inhib at 9/10 since you get all that validation, there would be no reason to be insecure. There is a reason why chads are always obnoxiously arrogant.

not to mention you also have to add in that he approached hundreds of women and had multiple surgeries. Even traveled to other countries if Im not mistaking. Such maniacal lengths to get so little.

Too much nuance and logic in this post for an autistic incels.is poster to weigh up.

- Approaching 100s of women,
- Before Tinder,
- Betabuxxing and approaching sub3s?

Nah, this makes me a slayer.

The joke is @Grotesque had a fuckbuddy 2 years ago and wanted to fuck her 12yo daughter. Look it up on Lookism. Kiwifarm screenshotted it.

It's always the LARPers who target me. Jfl.

Last edited:
Like fixing inhib and getting NT is so easy, when no one ever wants to talk to you, because you sound like an ape trying to socialize.