Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do men worry about getting a girl pregnant?

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Worrying about getting a girl pregnant is such a Chad first world problem, if I ever have sex it will be my goal to put a baby in that bitch

I honestly dont even give a shit if Im forced to pay child support and she dumps me after, as long as I pass on my genes I win

Condoms aren't natural

For me I could care less about "passing on my genes"

Dude that is crazy talk. You think paying 18 years of child support is worth it to do that? Do you know how long that is? A literal ball and chains.

if I ever have sex it will be my goal to put a baby in that bitch
I honestly dont even give a shit if Im forced to pay child support and she dumps me after, as long as I pass on my genes I win
Absolutely based and irresponsiblepilled

Worrying about getting a girl pregnant is such a Chad first world problem, if I ever have sex it will be my goal to put a baby in that bitch

Your son will then be turned into a tranny to subconsciously spite you.

Chad-peoples problems.

Jfl & lol!

Even if I ascend, I will kill myself. I don't want to leave a poor little bastard in this world.

Normies:child support when she cheats on you.

Child support = eating 90 cent ramen while she goes to the hip new sushi bar

That's Chad problem tbh. Men in general worry about if they're the one who get their girls pregnant instead

No one fears getting stacy pregnant its more about ugly landwhales with an attitude.

The monetary drain is what deters men from this. Most men are barely making enough to get by, and child support doesn't make that any easier.

I dont want to pay money bro

The monetary drain is what deters men from this. Most men are barely making enough to get by, and child support doesn't make that any easier.

And it will only get harder in the future, especially as you get older in a job market that prefers younger men who will slave for less money.

Want to get raped by the system? This is how you get raped by the system.

F42DA1AA 8D69 4D6A 8854 3F71E001D12C

They don't take any responsability.
We are in world surrounded by man/female children.

Dude that is crazy talk. You think paying 18 years of child support is worth it to do that? Do you know how long that is? A literal ball and chains.
You think you're done when they turn 18? You aren't. Courts can make you pay for their higher education; they can be 30 and you still have to pay.

High IQ