Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why do men care what women want?

kretschmer

kretschmer

Insomniac fanboy. Incels.ME 2018. RIP.
★★★★★
they don't care what we want.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYlPhFj_3T0
what women want is a cultureless globalhomo capitalist world where women of all races have their female privilige protected the world over and all sub-7 males are cuckold drones and they are free to go wherever they want do whatever they want and fuck chads of all races and cultures all at the expense of sub7 males who will be their cuckold paypig wagecuck slaves. fuck women, fuck female desire. women don't deserve happiness they deserve to be male property and used solely as reproductive machines for the benefit of men. why are most men such masochistic slaves to these creatures?

BECAUSE THEY ARE ALL FUCKIMG DUMB DERANGED FILTHY SIMPS CUCKOLDS AND SOY ADDICTED KIDDIE FIDDLERS FUCKED UP IN THEIR SOYBRAINS. SERIOUSLY ALL OF THEM SHOULD BE EUTHANIZED (IN VIDEO GAME)
:yes:

lol who cares

Because rape isn’t an option tbh. It behooves one to model oneself after what women want, since otherwise you won’t get to fuck. Same goes for women but to a much smaller degree. They themselves are the prize, and what we want is more or less adapted to what they’ve become. They just have to put in the absolute bare minimum effort just to not be grotesque, and their natural SMV is enough to render them a sexual entity. Our SMV is not inherent like theirs. And what they want is always something like “the most of X”. Tall means taller than other guys. Dominant means more dominant than/dominance over other guys. Handsome means more handsome than other guys. Rich means richer than other guys. Strong means stronger than other guys.

good question. why do men care what property thinks?

i don't care about the feelings of my toaster, why would i care about the feelings of a hole?

if my toaster breaks, i get another one from walmart. likewise, if a hole becomes defective (mental issues or physical ailments), we should be able to put it down (humanely) and get another one. it's really that simple.

Last edited:
If you didn’t care what they want, you probably wouldn’t have ended up here.