Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why do men behave like unattractive women offend them?

She could easily get her looksmatch but she wants chad.

Insane projection

It's all in your mind, sweety, you must have an awful personality, that's why men feel repulsive.

when she says "negative reactions" she means not getting 50k+ simps in her onlyfans and tinder matches

nothing they say is based on reality

Its literally the other way around fucking gaslighting CUNTS!!!!!!
I just need a becky to suck on my cock n incel problem will be solved

and when we were to say stuff like this we would be called hateful incels and that we are so wrong but when a fcking foid says it she gets 10000 upvotes JFL :kys:

because unattractive women don't know their place and are WAAAY too confident. And they have HORRIBLE personalities. Stacies actually have better personalities. It is beause scientists have found that 80% of the genome is 80% of the mind (basically beautiful people especially women have GOOD GENES and hence are more intelligent/kinder). Fat ugly women tend to be stupid as well. A famous Russian saying: "beauty is on the inside true, but ugliness is BONE DEEP" meaning sure personality matters, however hot women TEND to be nicer as well (Russian supermodels have been kindest to me and uggos actually get mad and try to PUNISH Stacey who smiles at the incel its funny. Uggos act like God's gift but will not LIFT A FINGER for their man (they even say that).

-Just a defense mechanism for being genetic trash that the Nazis would have gassed generations ago

Because of blackpill. Ugly people are treated like shit. Someone send her the link to the blackpill science subreddit.

It's all in your mind, sweety, you must have an awful personality, that's why men feel repulsive.
She should take a shower, get a haircut and go to therapy

Because these ugly females are allowed to reproduce and create ugly sons.

I hate ugly women so much

The reason men treat unattractive women like shit is the same reason we treat all women like shit. Because you're a woman.

As a guy I have the same regards for unattractive women that I do for attractive women. They all piss me off.

Absolutely zero self awareness