Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do meds looks so dark triad?

worthlessloser26

worthlessloser26

Major
Dark triad med chads harass my curry looking ass all day :feelsrope:

Over for me. I'm Anglo-Saxon.

I actually look med dark triad, but am an incel because dark triad doesn't matter if you actually have dark triad and are not Chad.

I feel like dark hair is a major dark triad trait to be honest. Nobody in the world seems as pure and gullible as blonde white people.

I feel like dark hair is a major dark triad trait to be honest. Nobody in the world seems as pure and gullible as blonde white people.
Yeah Meds and Hispanics really have that machismo attitude that is hard to duplicate and women love it. and the dark hair helps of course

Yeah Meds and Hispanics really have that machismo attitude that is hard to duplicate and women love it. and the dark hair helps of course
Yep. Blonde hair is a feminine trait which is godlike on women but rather silly on men. Light eyes work well on both gender though.

Nobody in the world seems as pure and gullible as blonde white people.
Johan.jpg

I'm med and I don't look like nothing dark triad, over

I think the Lucifer guy encapsulates this feeling. Imagining an evil monster in human form, such as Satan in this case, the med traits just feel perfectly fitting.

Pri 892856591

That is why the Mafia was made in Italy.

Are you a currycel?
I’m actually Hispanic but all my life I’ve been told I look Indian. Occasionally people think Arab or Brazilian but mostly Indian
I think the Lucifer guy encapsulates this feeling. Imagining an evil monster in human form, such as Satan in this case, the med traits just feel perfectly fitting.

View attachment 508542
Ironic how Jesus was technically med. I wonder if he had some dark triad traits jfl

I thought you meant medics/doctors, brutal false cognate pill.

Maybe it's the thick eyebrows, idk. Nordics look more dark triad to me due to the common strong brow ridge.

Lookism pill tbh

[UWSL]I’ve learned that looks don’t play a role in how dark a triad someone is [/UWSL][UWSL]but people who look better do better with it[/UWSL]