Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do manlets do anything?

ValiantThor2

ValiantThor2

It all sounds good until you leave the basement
★★
Why do they do mma, compete in basketball, go to the Olympics, gymmaxx etc? If youre below 6 foot 1 just don't leave the house again. this applies to myself also. It seems that uglies, non white cels, poorcels and whatever else can accept their doom. Manlets just keep pushing their little bodies.

When will they learn?

It’s there coping mechanism

Fuck off with you're humblebrag sub 6'1 bullshit, a true manlet is under 5'9.

I dunno man, I admire manlets that can overcome their disadvantage and go on to succeed in life tbh.

I dunno man, I admire manlets that can overcome their disadvantage and go on to succeed in life tbh.
sorry bro, the bar has been upped from 6'0 to 6'1. You're officially a manlet too now

If life has given them a disadvantage then they are entitled to have accommodations through unfair means because life is giving other people unfair means so you can take your advantages through methods in situations that were unfair to the enemy without them knowing without them seeing it without honor or proper conduct

Manletism is really a curse just like hair loss both can lead to a life full of depression and you couldn't do anything about it it is just your subhuman genes.. Life is cruel sick joke

Manletism is really a curse just like hair loss both can lead to a life full of depression and you couldn't do anything about it it is just your subhuman genes.. Life is cruel sick joke
In either case you’re entitled to a domination through unfair means if you have these things

In either case you’re entitled to a domination through unfair means if you have these things
What do you mean by that give an example pls

anything other than rotting or sepuku is contemptible if you aren't in the chad 1%, being happy and competitive as a manlet is pathetic

it's cope our hope

Why is this allowed? Shit makes me wanna die. :feels:

What do you mean by that give an example pls
If a person is given shitty genetics then they have bene dealt and unfair hand in life.
So you should give yourself license to cheat morality, because life was immoral to you, or play dirty/ like a weasel without a conscience to even the odds.
Because morality takes lesser precedence over primal substance fairness. And primal substance are the things that give you advantage in society by people's snooty/ superficial value system. Looks, money, status, power, achievement, competence, pedigree, etc.
To care about morals, fairness when life was unfiar/ immoral to you is cuckery.
Give the pampered brat chads what they deserve.

Sub 5'10 is the strict cut off for manletism, but it starts getting really serious sub 5'8. 5'5 and below its over.

Because they need to cope with something. this life is cope or rope

Im 5'10 and rarely im taller than other guys, probably cause they never leave there house

manlets just want the same opportunities we have

Most of them don't, they ldar. It's why whenever you go out and you see short guys they always have attractive faces because the ones that are short with non attractive faces realized it's over. You might see them working some shit job at times when only sub4s go out.

If a person is given shitty genetics then they have bene dealt and unfair hand in life.
So you should give yourself license to cheat morality, because life was immoral to you, or play dirty/ like a weasel without a conscience to even the odds.
Because morality takes lesser precedence over primal substance fairness. And primal substance are the things that give you advantage in society by people's snooty/ superficial value system. Looks, money, status, power, achievement, competence, pedigree, etc.
To care about morals, fairness when life was unfiar/ immoral to you is cuckery.
Give the pampered brat chads what they deserve.
Hm I agree with that, being born goodlooking is the biggest blessing you can have while you did nothing for it so there should be some balance

Hm I agree with that, being born goodlooking is the biggest blessing you can have while you did nothing for it so there should be some balance
yes, the best balance is the only one you can make for yourself in that case. they should not blame you for accommodation.

Manlets and currycels are biggest copers