Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do LGBT types always centralize themselves?

• Thread starter Deleted member 36776
  • Start date
Deleted member 36776

Deleted member 36776

Self-banned
-
Nothing gets my goad more than how mainstream journalists (likely LGBT themselves) always mention some dyke named Elana purportedly having coined "incel." This is invariably done for no other reason than to centralize LGBT types who always feel threatened if discussions of sexuality, gender and sex etc do not first and foremost normalize them and their lifestyle choices. Like I ain't got nothing against these folk, live and let live and all that, but why are they so fucking needy and parasitic (eg all the trans IT weirdos who obsess over us. Like, fuck off.)

Why didn't they ever come to realize that maybe, just maybe, Alana is a TOTAL PIECE OF SHIT for creating 'inceldom' as a concept? Alana is the Oppenheimer of inceldom. Blood is on her hands too-- and her fucking pussy should not give her a pass. I may identify with the ideas of inceldom, and see it as something honest, but they are not good for humanity.

These fucking idiots should blame ALANA-- not Wheat Waffles, or Face, or other incels that would have never come about if it weren't for her.

Last edited:
I have no clue: according to incel wiki the "Alana created the term incel" is not true at all: although there are possible ties between that primitive forum and the incel phenomena as a whole. This is hard to know, internet archeology is just weird.

I read an article that was talking about the "queer potential of the incel movement" under the banner of "asexual studies" and they mentioned Alana to justify their claims. Truly an extravagant claim.