Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do lefty reddit Cucks worship Elon Musk?

• Thread starter Deleted member 32662
  • Start date
Deleted member 32662

Deleted member 32662

All life is a game of luck
-
Aren't these lefty reddit Cucks are against "muh capitalism" and billionaires?

NPCs are truly retarded.

Just worship a random billionaire who doesn't give a shit about you bro.

But its super cool science man :soy::soy::soy::soy:

He posted random "funny" stuff on Twitter and changed his pfp to anine just to create an army of male orbiters around himself. Now he can exploit blacks in Africa because he is a "visionary" :feelskek:

" I fucking love science "

:soy::soy::soy:

" dogecoin epic deepweb mastertroll troll"

" he develops scifi technology so I can play Mario Kart on my Nitendo Switch with Neuralink "
:feelsseriously:

Last edited:
Tbf, a lot of them hate him now after complained about how liberal California is that he moved from California to Texas. They hate him now that they realize he isn’t a liberal.

He posted random "funny" stuff on Twitter and changed his pfp to anine just to create an army of male orbiters around himself. Now he can exploit blacks in Africa because he is a "visionary" :feelskek:
Reddit NPCs are truly retarded.
" I fucking love science "

" dogecoin epic master deepweb troll"

" he develops sciifi technology so I can play Nitendo Switch with my Neuralink "

Lol. Imagine a chip planted in your brain for govt to control you. And these fools would be first in line the day those rollout.
Tbf, a lot of them hate him now after complained about how liberal California is that he moved from California to Texas. They hate him now that they realize he isn’t a liberal.
Seems like a conman to me. People revere him like he invented electricity. What has he done exactly? Way overrated. Hope those redditards seethe more.

Last edited:
And because he doesn't appear to be successful with women (has been divorced before) so according to reddit logic he must be bad.

Because he makes cars that "save the world" and releases products to CONSOOOM

:soy:

He has a very good PR team. Losers are always looking to live vicariously through better men and he appealed to the multitudes of STEMcels in denial out there