Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do Jews hate us so much?

hatewimen

hatewimen

Her no mean yes.
-
We all know that normies roasties and cucks have deep hatred of incels. But do you know that kikes also have an extreme hatred of us.
The MSM and research institutions are responsible for spewing hate at us and they are all run by Jews. Jews own the media that promotes hatred of incels. Inceltear is probably moderated by a lot of Jews. Nearly every academic hitpiece on us is written by someone with a Jewish surname.
Like why do Jews hate us so much, their media always demonizes us. Jews look weird with their hook noses and shit, and some are extremely ugly. However Jews despite being an ugly version of whites still despise ugly people like us? What do we have that makes the Jews detest us?

because we are ugly

Because they are the incels running the world. They can't have the bottom 99.9% of incels rising up. See: Nazi Germany

Yeah you're right, outcasts and social rejects have the ability to think and realize things normies can't.
That is why 90 percent of the normies support the zogbots funded by the merchants guild

There aren't many places on the internet where you can freely discuss the truth, like how the Holocaust was a good thing because Jews are subhuman perverted soulsucking vampires who should be wiped off the face of the planet.

Because we're gentiles

There aren't many places on the internet where you can freely discuss the truth, like how the Holocaust was a good thing because Jews are subhuman perverted soulsucking vampires who should be wiped off the face of the planet.
Yeah they're backstabbers who's dishonest. That's why they got genocided everywhere they go

We all know that normies roasties and cucks have deep hatred of incels. But do you know that kikes also have an extreme hatred of us.
The MSM and research institutions are responsible for spewing hate at us and they are all run by Jews. Jews own the media that promotes hatred of incels. Inceltear is probably moderated by a lot of Jews. Nearly every academic hitpiece on us is written by someone with a Jewish surname.
Like why do Jews hate us so much, their media always demonizes us. Jews look weird with their hook noses and shit, and some are extremely ugly. However Jews despite being an ugly version of whites still despise ugly people like us? What do we have that makes the Jews detest us?
I don't think jews hate us, it's nothing personal, we are just byproduct of their agenda.

Dam I wish I was high iq jew

I know I know I know I know thee answer !
Because Jews are a bunch of lack of empathy psychopaths, with sadistic tendencies.
Trust me, as a Jewish incel, I know 'my' people.

They don’t hate us, they just think we are worthless scum and they are superior human beings and therefore can do whatever they want with us

Because its written in their book that we are inferior
r

The New World Order hates incels because blackpilled incels go against what the mainstream media narrative wants us to go. We go against the grain, up the river, etc.

They rail and rally against us because if there is mass unrest against the establishments which support the New World Order, their entire structure will collapse. Just think about it. Most incels are not blackpilled. There are millions of us in highly populous countries such as China and India. If all of these guys were to become blackpilled the world would turn against the NWO mostly. To the NWO, these incels, and many more incels around the world, are the "people" who are supposed to be worker bees, cogs in the system, nothing more. The lowest of the low, these are men who work menial jobs in fields and factories. The elites in their ivory towers would fall apart if these simple men were to become blackpilled.

That's why they hate us blackpilled incels. It's why they label us as a dangeous ideology.

Because incels are a threat to feminism.