Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do Japanese pride parades seem less degenerate?

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
In the west there are alot of half naked men and women running around with dildos and pretending to be leashed dogs and stuff, while in Japan it seems to be less degenerate. I only saw a few trannies and they weren't half naked. I'm still against the LGBTQP-community and all it's values.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-_wmMX6w1E

Because in Japan LGBT isn’t promoted and same sex marriage still hasn’t been legalized.

Bc you don't have nigs and whiggers doing degenerate shit

Bc you don't have nigs and whiggers doing degenerate shit
I did not and do not plan to watch this video but based on stuff I’ve seen in the past, it’s mostly western expats participating in the pride parades in Japan

There are stricter rules to comply with lest they be beaten or arrested by the police

I did not and do not plan to watch this video but based on stuff I’ve seen in the past, it’s mostly western expats participating in the pride parades in Japan
Maybe tbh
But in the few seconds I saw, people looked asian

In this parade i only saw one white he/she. It's scary how this filth has spread worldwide pretty much, but Japan is kinda influenced alot by the west just like South Korea.