Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Why do Japanese kids win Beyblade tournaments?

Idk tbh, my cousin was one hell of a bey battler in his youth. i suppose it's all in the arm strength

No Beyblade for their riceldom

Idk tbh, my cousin was one hell of a bey battler in his youth. i suppose it's all in the arm strength
Are Japanese Beyblade also better quality? Maybe it's the OEM made in Japan while all the other kids have made in China Beyblades.

.is users unironically watching beyblades tournaments :lul:

What no pussy does to a man JFL :feelskek:
I have to distract myself from my harsh reality in one way or another.

I remember buying a similar beyblade stadium after watching this exact video so that i could practice my beyblade "skills"

I remember buying a similar beyblade stadium after watching this exact video so that i could practice my beyblade "skills"
That was 12 years ago. Not so long ago since you played with Beyblades then. Or do you still play?

That was 12 years ago. Not so long ago since you played with Beyblades then. Or do you still play?
Yeah i came across the vid maybe a year or two after it was released and i guess i was around 13-14yrs old at the time

No i dont play anymore

Yeah i came across the vid maybe a year or two after it was released and i guess i was around 13-14yrs old at the time

No i dont play anymore
I wanted a Beyblade when i was around 11 years old but now when i look back this would probably end up happening:

UmPq3

beyblades are fun. when I was little I split a little kid's shin open with those chinese metal ones :feelskek:

People use to gamble on these back in school. Looking back, assuming you can keep the beyblade within bounds, it just seems like luck.

they banned beyblades at my elementary school because too many people were coming home with injuries after intense beybattles.

they banned beyblades at my elementary school because too many people were coming home with injuries after intense beybattles.
wow that's crazy. Did they injure their arms and hands?

beyblades are fun. when I was little I split a little kid's shin open with those chinese metal ones :feelskek:
That's insane. Did he cry? Did you get in trouble?

Chink won the battle but white won the war