Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why do ITcels and especially foids want us to be gay so badly?

blackpillednigga

blackpillednigga

Overlord
★★★★★

fucking retards, I dont date men because I dont get erected when seeing dick you fags. I hate foids but I still wanna use their bodies for pleasure dumb cunts. stop rainbowwashing us troon

Last edited:
They fight our supposed “senselessness” with way more senselessness. 300 IQ move there IT :feelsthink:

''We like pussy, we just tolerate what's around it.''

So that they can recruit and manipulate us of course. If we are gay, then we are a part of the LGBTQ community and we are automatically part of the feminist movement. Nice try whores.

They are just exposing themselves. If they can’t get Chad, they just turn lesbian and they think, men are the same.

They never considered us for the sexual/dating market anyway. So the more faggots the more allies and they still dont have to consider us as non-chads anyway.

that's like saying go live in africa if you hate rich people

because they are supporters of globohomo

It probably says more about the people who post there rather than us, and I think most men are only drawn to foids for one thing initially, becoming good friends is an afterthought.

that's like saying go live in africa if you hate rich people
"If you can barely get by with your slave wage job just move to a worse part of your country where its less expensive!"

So that they can recruit and manipulate us of course. If we are gay, then we are a part of the LGBTQ community and we are automatically part of the feminist movement. Nice try whores.
Exactly this

When IT says that it’s all about personality they really mean it. So when you say you hate someone they are unable to comprehend how you could still be sexually attracted to them because in their mind it has nothing to do with biology or looks

I guess theyre implying homosexuality is a choice which it kinda is

I cannot actually answer this. I dont know if *somebody* wants to sterilize us or just erase our morals but im guessing the latter, seeing the recent trend of consumerism. Just fuck boys bro, well take care of the government and the world, dont worry...

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back