Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do IT Sluts Think People Want Them?

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend

Once again, they really think that used up garbage is soooo desirable that anyone criticizing them is suffering from "sour grapes". But, as you can find under the stickied section, I detailed how no man wants a used up skank.

These people are truly delusional if they really think that anyone criticizing sluts is suffering from "sour grapes". No, you used up cumrags, you're really not that special, and hardly anyone wants you.

discussing with user.
at least were not the only ones who see sluts as used up cum buckets

Truth right there nigga.

God damn how can some guy who's lower tier normie maybe one or two partners max settle for some disgusting femoid who "explored her sexuality" and has a body count of 100+?

God damn how can some guy who's lower tier normie maybe one or two partners max settle for some disgusting femoid who "explored her sexuality" and has a body count of 100+?
IT sluts are fucking DELUSIONAL for thinking anyone but soyboy cucks (Useless trash) wants them.

Airheads will be airheads.

Be glad if you don't live with any.

why do women want it to be so hard to have sex with em. like they want more crazy terrorists

I don't have a problem with sluts, I just wish they'd have sex with me

Thread #1999 there with cunts being oblivious to the clear advantage they have in the sexual market.