Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why do IT members literally repost our threads all day

Subhumanoid

Subhumanoid

Recruit
★★★★
They are literally obsessed. What's more weird is that it's the same few that constantly repost our threads lol. Why are they so obsessed with us? I'm more concerned for them than I am myself tbh:feelskek::feelskek:

Everyone believes their opinions are valid and true, so they actively seek out opposing opinions to get mad about.

This is especially true of left leaning humans, who not only seek out opposing opinions and view points to get mad about, but want them actively taken down so that everyone is forced to think exactly like them.

Not my posts. They're scared and I'm irrefutable.

today i clicked a link from a 2022cel and the second i did, my pc started smoking, and i got a call from my local Lamborghini dealership confirming my order for a 2,000,000$ sports car
:feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

is especially true of left leaning humans, who not only seek out opposing opinions and view points to get mad about, but want them actively taken down so that everyone is forced to think exactly like them.
So much this

Because they want us to fuck them:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

It’s like when you go into a comment section that you know will be full of retards that’ll make you seethe:feelsjuice: for some reason you can’t stop yourself even though you know it’ll only end one way

they're obsessed with us because deep down they know the blackpill is the truth. so they have to come up with excuses to protect they're bluepilled view of the world..

they're obsessed with us because deep down they know the blackpill is the truth. so they have to come up with excuses to protect they're bluepilled view of the world..

They are literally obsessed. What's more weird is that it's the same few that constantly repost our threads lol. Why are they so obsessed with us? I'm more concerned for them than I am myself tbh:feelskek::feelskek:
its because they want to shame you like some kind of priest that molests boys and makes them feel like sinners for being who they are

They want to make us all look bad because of the few edgy threads some users make here.

They all have the same liberal NPC monoculture personality that left-wing globohomo programmes into anyone that is open to it.

Their sense of self-esteem comes from believing they are better than somebody else. We are somebody else. (They are a lot like teenagers or school bullies in that regard.)

R/Cucktears is a sheltered performance space where they can do their little performative "I'm better than somebody else!" dance, immune from criticism, and receive applause and pats on the back from like-minded people.

Who gives a shit. They are inkwells at the end of the day as well. Stop giving them validation and attention

they are obsessed with us :yes:

I saw ones profile and she was so ugly I felt bad.

ironic how they give us free attention like they do to chads:lul: