Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do inferior people defy me ?

Popbob

Popbob

Banned
-
I hate it when people who are shorter, less attractive, less intelligent, weaker, less athletic and less courageous than me defy me and disrespect me. One of these days im just going to get fed up and start slapping people across the face who dont deserve to look down on me. i need to start putting people in their place

“why do incels defy me”

I hate it when people who are shorter, less attractive, less intelligent, weaker, less athletic and less courageous than me defy me and disrespect me. One of these days im just going to get fed up and start slapping people across the face who dont deserve to look down on me. i need to start putting people in their place

"With that konfidence, you should have women all over you.. teehee"
-t. normalfag

Because you don't drive a BMW, buddy boyo.

People in general like to exadurated how much they worth so they will never admit that they are worse than you.

This is some cocky, high self-esteem attitude, you on cbt or what?

Lol who the fuck deserves to look down on you then. It shouldn't make a difference whether they are incel or not

He roleplays as ER.