Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do Inceltears cherrypick us?

ThickBoi

ThickBoi

Officer
★★★★★
Don’t you see a difference between this site and the inceltears? In incels.is most of the posts are about how hopeless you are and how cruel the world is. If you go to the inceltears sites it’s different. They report when incels claim the government should issue women or how it’s normal to have sex with 8 year old girls but when an incel provides data on how men are the majority of the homeless population, majority workplace fatality, biased court against men or whatever they ignore it. Almost none of the things inceltears report is even on this site. It’s very rare and most of it gets downvotes from other incels saying how stupid they are. It really tells me they don’t want to listen to us but instead to cherrypick and to mix signals of what we actually mean.
You

Attachments

• 38DC97B7-B31F-40DB-9D56-FFCAB157F454.jpeg
    38DC97B7-B31F-40DB-9D56-FFCAB157F454.jpeg
    42.8 KB · Views: 172
having never been put on inceltears is a sign of high IQ posting

Yeah I was hoping someone would mention one of my posts on the site. They are no different than the libtards, cuckservatives and any other media that don’t listen. They cherrypick and make up so much bullshit. There was actually a dude who dressed up as Justin Bieber and started to eat a burrito sideways. ABC news and other news got it from the internet believing JustinBieber was retarded. Turns out it was a set up showing on how stupid the news team are.

ITcucks don't care about actual facts or reasons they only care about shock value content and circlejerking.

To be h.

I don't know quite whether to feel proud that soyers know they couldn't hold back the awesome might of my posts with stock /s-tagged bits of smarm or whether to feel dejected that I'm not offensive enough to make them caterwaul.

Cucks like this deserve to be slaughtered.
38DC97B7 B31F 40DB 9D56 FFCAB157F454

but when an incel provides data on how men are the majority of the homeless population, majority workplace fatality, biased court against men or whatever they ignore it.
They have a narrative to follow. And that is "men must be made to feel inferior and women must be made to feel superior".

They have a narrative to follow. And that is "men must be made to feel inferior and women must be made to feel superior".
Follow this fucking narrative you cuck tears reddit faggots *WRATH NATURAL SELECTION*

Why do people care what incels in denial think lol?

Because if they didn't they would have to confront our actual arguments and concede that a lot of what we say is objectively correct.

It shouldnt be controversial to say looks matter a lot in dating (if you're a man), or that loneliness affects mental health harshly, but CuckkitQueers dont want to acknowledge those things we say because it means saying we're right, and us being right on anything makes them uncomfortable.

if we could remove the wool from their eyes then we gain 3.0x the support we currently have

Dude, they're one of the most hated subs. They got a lot of shit when their sub became Sub of the Day. Even reddit doesn't like them, so why would you even assume we'd gain more support?

because they would stop going to inceltears and realize that they are incels
so they would stop hating incels and join us
They would never do that, they'd kill themselves if they accepted reality. That's why they are living in their bluepilled bubble.

like how radical left cherrypick their facts and references...based and misinformed

I used to check out some profiles from when I was active on reddit. Most of the posters are low in looks, are emotional feelz before realz types (sjw), and have some sort of past trauma / mental issues themselves. I sawa lot of colorful hair, obesity, ppl who looked like they needed shower and grooming (ironic) and women who were over the hill and bitter, women who were abused by past bfs, wimen who were molested as children. Incels are a convenient group of ppl to get mad at for them. They do not care for the nuance, blackpill studies, and the like because it was never about understanding to begin with.

Because they have nothing better to do with their pathetic lives

I disagree. They print both low IQ and fringe posts. They won't print shit they can't refute by their own premises though, like this for example.

Last edited:
Because we only have occasionally some misogynistic shitposts here and there. But for the most part we talk about our experiences, problems and how tough life is for us. So they can only cherrypick the few that are there.

Unrational hoomans.

Because their dumb cuckreddit is all baseless propaganda and they can't not cherrypick the most extreme of posts if they want more cucks to subscrible to it.