Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do Inceltear users use Pop culture references to everything?

Albocel

Albocel

Banned
-
Fucking manchild losers. These faggots and whores must shit out pop culture references in almost every fucking sentence. Taken from video games and movies. What a bunch of fucking losers. It's hilarious that these cunts can't help shit out as much references as possible. "I play Fallout" WAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH "I play Elder scrolls" WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH. Fucking losers. Do they think they are cool or something? LOL

P-A-T-H-E-T-I-C

Last edited:
Albocel, I love you, I think you're a coolcel, but I honestly believe you would benefit from a chill pill.

"Incels remind me of the empire off Star Wars, and we're the rebels fighting against them"

entire personality revolves around it

"Incels remind me of the empire off Star Wars, and we're the rebels fighting against them"

Seriously they need to be skinned alive. Every single one of them. How fucking pathetic can you be? LOL

Tenor1

But don't you like whatever cartoon your avatar is from? We all like something.

Incels are orcs of Mordor, and we are shining knights in Gondorian armor, defending our fair maidens from their dastardly posts they make on their forums. By... screencapping them... and... showing... them... to our maidens who would... otherwise... not... be aware of them?

Yea!

The worst thing is when they hijack something I like and then it becomes associated with numales.

pure rage fuek

They are NPCs.

This. They soyify everything they touch :feelswhat:
I used to love playing nintendo games as a kid but they ruined that for me. :feels:

We must kill soyboys before they kill everything we love.

You've never heard of Saint Randy?
Maxresdefault

St Randy wanted some Ghost Pussy. He was a good boi.
Slaughtered his fellow coworkers in cold blood before blowing his brains out

Last edited:
Pop culutre faggots are cancer

I used to love playing nintendo games as a kid but they ruined that for me. :feels:

We must kill soyboys before they kill everything we love.

We need to exterminate soyboys and turn them all into fertilizer. I would gladly volunteer to do that

It's simply because they have failed to become as smart and informed as us my friend they missed that step somewhere and they lack understanding BUT WE DON'T we have our fingers directly on the pulse and these others who demean us cannot alter our perception in the slightest bro our perception has us in a completely different reality from the misinformed and it's euphoric and soon enough we are going to come up with some very fine solutions just out of imagination because the magic of effort combined with imagination is true ascension bro and we our countless steps ahead of Cucktears and we coolcels mog them bro we DADDY mog a Chad bro we are at the center of exclusivity and THAT is greater than a cope we've reversed the roles and they are on the other end now bro we just have to keep going ever upward bro because that's what we're doing in truth even if we don't know it while Cucktears descends and other groups stagnate we ARE SOARING EVER HIGHER and we cool nog the general population and the virgin insult is nothing it doesn't matter about the ones who demeaned us in the past they were beyond wrong. @Insomniac chime in my friend

All they do is consume pop culture. Their personality is pop culture.

"Muh Fallout"
"Muh Elder Scrolls"

These retards are so fucking pathetic. Also they try to hijack anime as well. They need to fucking die. All of them

These freaks also love to hijack Entertainment in general and turn into pure faggotry
Everything normalfags touch turns to shit. A good gassing would sort that out though.

Everything normalfags touch turns to shit. A good gassing would sort that out though.
Feminists, Homosexuals, Trannies, and Cucks need a good extermination and nothing else

Normies use to judge everything objectively by religious standards, now their only morality stems from harry potter and star wars

Their minds are too dumb to use anything else.

What happened dude? Were you banned or something?
Yes I was for three days for saying an ER idea joke then Sarge hit me with that 90% shit warning I'm going to be careful for the next month or two now.

Yes I was for three days for saying an ER idea joke then Sarge hit me with that 90% shit warning I'm going to be careful for the next month or two now.

Glad you are back my man. I am looking forward to have more conversations with you…….

Last edited:
You knew what's on reddit, you went there, you saw it, now you're complaining. Low IQ.

You knew what's on reddit, you went there, you saw it, now you're complaining. Low IQ.

Agree this was low IQ by me, but dammit these sjw freaks are so fucking retarded. It's too much

Bec. they don't have a life

They seem unable to distinguish fantasy from reality. Truly pathetic.

They are trying to fit in. "Haha, look at me I have watched Stars wars! I am such a geek".

Cope and let other people cope, and hope their disgusting hapa sons will be hERoes.

They truly are insufferable faggots, pop culture shit is really all they have tho so what else are they gonna reference or talk about?

So basically this