Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why do incels worship ER? (He hated and killed ricecels who are the biggest victims of hypergamy by far)

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
Even though he introduced me to the term "incel" he was no different then a noodlewhore. Extreme self hatred. This guy fought with a chang at a frat party and stabbed his ricecel roommates to death. ER claimed they had "annoying voices" as he put it. His words were somewhat like this "I thought girls didn't like me because I was Asian". "Full blooded Asian men are UGLY, how can girls not like a beautiful Eurasian guy like me".

Currycels might be rock bottom in terms of stacy's rankings but currycels don't witness their women with white normies/white incels/chad lites day to day in California/New York like most ricecels do.

Fuck ER. He wished he was a white chad and was angry that he wasn't afforded the privileged entitlement of simply being a high tier JBW guy.

Welcome to our world ER (ricecels in America).

Last edited:
Reffering to us as "Incels", also greycel. Shoo.

ER had no scruple he was absolutely retarded. The reason he is popular is because in death he’s now statusmaxxed and also he has the halo of not even being that ugly.

I hate ER. I’m a ricecel and he was very racist against ricecels.

very few people wholeheartedly worship him

ER had no scruple he was absolutely retarded. The reason he is popular is because in death he’s now statusmaxxed and also he has the halo of not even being that ugly.
Seriously. At his height of 5'9 and wealth, he could have easily gained 20lbs of muscle within a year or two and enjoyed socializing with some of the stacies he was going for.

Most full blood ricecels can only dream of that even after packing up muscle and losing body fat. Ricecels can't even get their own asian-american foids.

1. Incels don't "worship" ER. He's a figure of interest because he wrote a 140-page manifesto about his life that included a lot of incidents that incels can relate to, but we don't "worship" him.

2. Saying that ricecels should asskiss Changs instead of fighting with them is as illogical as saying that ugly white incels should worship white Chad.
Coping ricecel nationalists who worship Chang are no different from coping stormfrontcels who worship Aryan Chad. The difference is that ricecel nationalists never seem to get called out on their bullshit here.

Last edited:
he was retarded because he got blocked by a door when he went on a rampage

but what is important is that he stood for something: the blackpill

He made an achievement worthy of praise and sacrificed himself for incel cause. He deserved to be recognized.

Seriously. At his height of 5'9 and wealth, he could have easily gained 20lbs of muscle within a year or two and enjoyed socializing with some of the stacies he was going for.

Most full blood ricecels can only dream of that even after packing up muscle and losing body fat. Ricecels can't even get their own asian-american foids.
ER was a locationcel in Chadfornia

Marc Lepine was way more based and effective than ER, but ER celebritymaxxed with his beautiful, classic, literature.

he was retarded because he got blocked by a door when he went on a rampage

but what is important is that he stood for something: the blackpill
He didn’t stand for the blackpill man, he stood for his own ego and nothing more. He wasn’t even blackpilled, he thought he was absolutely gorgeous and hated women for not agreeing with him.
ER was a locationcel in Chadfornia
This is true.

Honestly I like ER but Adam Lanza or Marc Lepine or Alek Minassian are more my type. ER is just the most popular
Marc Lepine was way more based and effective than ER, but ER celebritymaxxed with his beautiful, classic, literature.
Exactly this

You got it wrong. ER saved them from a life of suffering.

He didn’t stand for the blackpill man, he stood for his own ego and nothing more. He wasn’t even blackpilled, he thought he was absolutely gorgeous and hated women for not agreeing with him.

This is true.
Sure, Elliot was emotionally immature due to having shitty parents, but ER is a good case study for the blackpill

Honestly I like ER but Adam Lanza or Marc Lepine or Alek Minassian are more my type. ER is just the most popular
Lanza just didn’t prove anything though, he just went for shock value. Minassian was just a blind retard caught in the headlights.

Lanza just didn’t prove anything though, he just went for shock value. Minassian was just a blind retard caught in the headlights.
Minassian was based what do you mean he got it good and didn’t even need a gun. He was caught though so oh well.
Also he was the only one to actually say he was an incel.

Even though he introduced me to the term "incel" he was no different then a noodlewhore. Extreme self hatred. This guy fought with a chang at a frat party and stabbed his ricecel roommates to death. ER claimed they had "annoying voices" as he put it. His words were somewhat like this "I thought girls didn't like me because I was Asian". "Full blooded Asian men are UGLY, how can girls not like a beautiful Eurasian guy like me".

Currycels might be rock bottom in terms of stacy's rankings but currycels don't witness their women with white normies/white incels/chad lites day to day in California/New York like most ricecels do.

Fuck ER. He wished he was a white chad and was angry that he wasn't afforded the privileged entitlement of simply being a high tier JBW guy.

Welcome to our world ER (ricecels in America).
I wish I was a white chad

he was just very blackpilled and racepilled. if he wasnt asian and hated on asians sure, that's being an asshole, but he was half asian himself and just very blackpilled about how it was horrible for him. if he was white maybe he would've never had to go ER

as to his flat mates, there was a theory on this forum that he tried to blackpill them and convince them to go ER with him, but they refused so he ERed them, but I doubt it bc its not on his manifesto
I wish I was a white chad
i wish i was a chad of any race tbh

Minassian was based what do you mean he got it good and didn’t even need a gun. He was caught though so oh well.
Also he was the only one to actually say he was an incel.
He posted one weird ass fb post that’s it, where was he posting as an incel before his attack? Was he literally just a lurker? Some think he’s shooterboss, but he has hardly any posts.

He posted one weird ass fb post that’s it, where was he posting as an incel before his attack? Was he literally just a lurker? Some think he’s shooterboss, but he has hardly any posts.
I think he said R9k I don’t remember tbh

He wasn't even really blackpilled honestly, he was totally delusional about his looks
due to his Asperger I think he was experiencing conflicting thoughts, I'm pretty sure deep down he was sort of blackpilled but due to his inferiority complex from childhood, I think he was coping by acting masculine with his 300 dollar glasses. ER knew the blackpill was too brutal but didn't want to swallow it.

He wasn't even really blackpilled honestly, he was totally delusional about his looks
He even said he saw "ugly guys with hot girls" without money and status and it made him very angry. Is that blackpilled? Why would that make him angry anyways on the off-chance it did happen?

ER thought of himself as good-looking and didn't like ugly guys despite being unattractive himself. It's fitting he ended up killing 3 ricecels. Many of his worshipers would probably be disliked by ER.

DihHVDK

Last edited:

GrAYcel IQ post

he had an ugly face and was in Chadifornia

Those chinks bullied him by stealing his shit and inviting niggers over. They deserved to die and the fact he killed them without even resorting to a gun shows he really wanted to give it to them.

It's a meme bro, a joke....

I think his killing of ricecels speaks more to a sense of self-hatred than a sense of actual feelings of superiority. Although he is half-white, he is waay too asian looking to be taken seriously in terms of racial power dynamics. His racism is as effectually powerless as a black calling whites "crackers." It's like saying your 4.5" inch penis mogs the fuck out of a 4" incher. ER's crazy is just relatable. We have all had our minds bent so nihilistically that any evil position seems like the correct one.

due to his Asperger I think he was experiencing conflicting thoughts, I'm pretty sure deep down he was sort of blackpilled but due to his inferiority complex from childhood, I think he was coping by acting masculine with his 300 dollar glasses. ER knew the blackpill was too brutal but didn't want to swallow it.

I don't think the term "blackpill" existed back then. Redpill existed at that time since I remember lurking on PUAhate and reading ER's posts and I saw him on bodybuilding.com but nobody talked about the blackpill. I think it went mainstream in 2016 or 2017.

I don't think the term "blackpill" existed back then. Redpill existed at that time since I remember lurking on PUAhate and reading ER's posts and I saw him on bodybuilding.com but nobody talked about the blackpill. I think it went mainstream in 2016 or 2017.
shit really? i wish i had been able to post on a forum simultaneously with ER, it'd have been such an honor to discuss high iq blackpills with him tbh (even if they weren't called that yet)

tell me more

He's a meme. Very few people here genuinely worship him.
He was a low IQ autistic narcissist.

He's a meme. Very few people here genuinely worship him.
He was a low IQ autistic narcissist.
cope he was based and a hero

shit really? i wish i had been able to post on a forum simultaneously with ER, it'd have been such an honor to discuss high iq blackpills with him tbh (even if they weren't called that yet)

tell me more

There was a guy on bodybuilding.com forums named "RudeRudy" who was from PUAhate who would troll the bodybuilding.com forums. He would link them to what we call "blackpill material" today. I clicked on on his links and eventually found PUAhate. That's how I discovered that site.

I sadly never personally talked to ER but I remember seeing him talk about white women and how it was the ultimate dream for an Asian male to acquire a white woman. Talked about how the white race had the most beautiful and attractive features.

I remember he was red on bodybuilding.com which means people "negged" him into negative numbers. It had a retarded reputation system where you'd be green if your number was positive and red if negative. Elliot didn't last long among the normies.

Anyone who "worships" ER is just being dumb. Alot of his shit is relatable for sure. Loneliness is relatable for lonely people. As for worshiping him as him though, eh. He's usually less worshipped and just merely a meme as opposed to worshipped.
no one unironically "worships" Elliot, acknowledging that he was a hero isn't worship just saying it like it is tbh

I've read his whole manifesto and as a teenager, ER was extremely self-hating and often talked about how he felt inferior, worthless, and small. It wasn't so much his Asperger's but rather, after having his self-esteem crushed to the size of an ant, he snapped and went to the other extreme, calling himself a superior gentleman and saying that he was good looking.

I wouldn't even call hi. A hero. He failed at his task anyway, tremendously. All he did was drum up controversy and now innocent people are being labeled as him. He wasn't even close to incel imo anyway.
dude read his manifesto, he suffered greatly, and it also took a lot of courage to do what he did. its easy to talk, but there's a reason why going ER is rare as fuck despite most men being incels

I think his killing of ricecels speaks more to a sense of self-hatred than a sense of actual feelings of superiority. Although he is half-white, he is waay too asian looking to be taken seriously in terms of racial power dynamics. His racism is as effectually powerless as a black calling whites "crackers." It's like saying your 4.5" inch penis mogs the fuck out of a 4" incher. ER's crazy is just relatable. We have all had our minds bent so nihilistically that any evil position seems like the correct one.
This. You, my friend, are a very articulate high IQ ricecel lol
This. You, my friend, are a very articulate high IQ ricecel lol
White looking hapas whether female or male do well in America or anglophone countries. Well... Hapa men that look white still suffer but nowhere near as ER. ER's lips were way too massive and femine. I'm southern Chinese and I cringed when I first saw him in the early years of the 2010s.

Last edited:
huge blackpill about news broadcasts. nearly all news articles/TV segments about memorials and flowers and condolences and shit were about the 3 white people that were killed, and not a single second to his asian roommates he stabbed to death much more gruesomely. JBW even in death

He had a relatable manifesto. The ricecels he killed just annoyed him and were in the wrong place at the wrong time. Plus he was very over the top and narcissistic, which easily made him a meme. I don't think even incels unironically worship him, it's more like he's kind of a joker who got pushed over the edge and he's easy to meme due to the comedic factor.

We have all had our minds bent so nihilistically that any evil position seems like the correct one.
Can relate.

it had to be a greycel of all people

he was bluepilled more than anything.

B6Jmbis.jpg

The only reason the incelosphere mentions him is because his autism was hilariously naive, and therefore funny to quote, and a lot of incels relate to his manifesto in terms of loneliness. But he was never blackpilled. Other than him not being able to get a gf, he was a rich as fuck privileged normie cunt who rode first class in flights, had a BMW he didn't work for, and legit thought he was a Chad. How delusional do you have to be? If you were an actual Chad you would know it because you'd be fucking girls since age 12 and not recording videos in your car alone.

The only reason the incelosphere mentions him is because his autism was hilariously naive, and therefore funny to quote, and a lot of incels relate to his manifesto in terms of loneliness. But he was never blackpilled. Other than him not being able to get a gf, he was a rich as fuck privileged normie cunt who rode first class in flights, had a BMW he didn't work for, and legit thought he was a Chad. How delusional do you have to be? If you were an actual Chad you would know it because you'd be fucking girls since age 12 and not recording videos in your car alone.

Death is release. He did them a favor.