Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Why do incels think minorities have inferior genes to white men?"

Another degradation fetish thread from the humiliation loving homo.

It's them that think ethnic men are inferior, we are simply pointing that out

-- Why do they think so?
-- I dunno, prolly cuz they're what media usually calls them if they think so :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:

Ethnicwhores dates ethnics (only Chadthnic) because she couldn't find a white Chad. The second blue eyed Chad says "hi" she gonna leave even the Chaddiest of Chadthic's inferior ass to fuck him.

Would be interesting to see what the ethnic makeup of IT members. Guaranteed it's nowhere near as diverse as this forum. Also where is the study that show's women are white supremecists far more than men? I can't seem to find it.

I don't think we have inferior genes, just uglier ones

It's not a fetish, I'm just racepilled af.
I've seen your posts. You absolutely love degrading yourself and baiting other members to degrade you. How many "I'm an inferior sand nigger, I wish I was like you superior whites" threads have you made? like 50? It's absolutely a fetish for you, freak. You always bait the responses and respond to everyone who insult you "true. I wish I had your blue eyes. You're so lucky. I'm just a sand nigger".

Fucking humiliation pig is what you are.
You aren't racepilled for shit, just a house nigger.

It's not. Girls date outside their race literally for status. Literally date white Chads, or even average boyos for the race status, date black Tyrones or even average boyos for that BBC or dark triad traits. Or date a first-worlder for that green card. It is scientific.

:feelskek: we're just pointing out what soyciety thinks

I suppose a blind squirrel is right twice a day - a shocking thing from the glue sniffers at IT. That post is objectively correct - let it be.

I've seen your posts. You absolutely love degrading yourself and baiting other members to degrade you. How many "I'm an inferior sand nigger, I wish I was like you superior whites" threads have you made? like 50? It's absolutely a fetish for you, freak. You always bait the responses and respond to everyone who insult you "true. I wish I had your blue eyes. You're so lucky. I'm just a sand nigger".

OP has said whites are Gods countless times as well jfl

OP has said whites are Gods countless times as well jfl
It's literally the only type of thread or comment he makes on the forum. The guy is 100% a faggot with a humiliation fetish and he's getting off on this forum. Fucking creepy af

It's literally the only type of thread or comment he makes on the forum. The guy is 100% a faggot with a humiliation fetish and he's getting off on this forum. Fucking creepy af
Should I put him on my ignore list?

Pretty sure its a cumskin larping as an extremely gay self hating non Hwite behind that account

Maybe it's because you're egyptian, since egyptians have the most African DNA among Sands. Moroccans, Algerians, Iraqis, Persians, and Afghans all look better than Egyptians. That said, many of my cousins and family members are 6'0 or taller and all are either chads ot chadlites. Yet they're "Sand nigger subhumans" according to you.

OP, you need to tone down the self hate a little bit.

OP, you need to tone down the self hate a little bit.
Would it be better to be a coping ethnic, like the ricecels who spam definitons of "Big Asian Cock" on urban dictionary?

Would it be better to be a coping ethnic, like the ricecels who spam definitons of "Big Asian Cock" on urban dictionary?

No, but worshiping whites is another extreme tbh.

Yes, curries and ricecels are just as good as white men, that's why so many women want to marry them and bear their children.

Maybe it's because you're egyptian, since egyptians have the most African DNA among Sands. Moroccans, Algerians, Iraqis, Persians, and Afghans all look better than Egyptians. That said, many of my cousins and family members are 6'0 or taller and all are either chads ot chadlites. Yet they're "Sand nigger subhumans" according to you.
I'm 6'0, it makes little difference since Race > Face > Height. I'll admit Egyptians are by far the most subhuman, but it's pretty over for all Arabs unless you're really as white as you claim.
Yes, curries and ricecels are just as good as white men, that's why so many women want to marry them and bear their children.
Goes without saying that females hate all of us.

I can't speak about all ethnics, but cousin marriage is a genuine problem in the Middle East. A practice which is disgraceful and destructive.

But it is females who excludes who tend to exclude ethnics from dating, it's all on them. When the female rejects the ethnic male, she is the one deeming him inferior.

Because only 1% of ethnics have a good pronounced genetic make-up, Vs 10% of whites.

If you ranked the 100 best looking men in the world, prob only 10 will be pure white, the rest will be ethnic/mixed.

That high ceiling for ethnics comes at a price of low average.

I can't speak about all ethnics, but cousin marriage is a genuine problem in the Middle East. A practice which is disgraceful and destructive.

But it is females who excludes who tend to exclude ethnics from dating, it's all on them. When the female rejects the ethnic male, she is the one deeming him inferior.
Ya, inbreeding is one of the many things I wish they'd stop doing.

Ya, how you feel about female circumcision?
I think it is hypocritical of soyciety to call (female) circumcision "genital mutilation" but not when done on males. The procedure itself equally unnecessary on females as on males (yet soyciety only cares about one gender...).

I think it is hypocritical of soyciety to call (female) circumcision "genital mutilation" but not when done on males. The procedure itself equally unnecessary on females as on males (yet soyciety only cares about one gender...).
I really just wish sand niggers weren't so obsessed with genital cutting.

So we are racist, even though statistics say white people (men are the most desired group by almost all women of different groups.
It's not females who are racist, it's us. We are racist because we call females out.