Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do incels think height is so important??

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Ummmm.... Zac Efron is 5'7" and he's still hot! Stupid incels!
Download 10

height is important, in collaboration with other factors.
there was this guy who had to be 6foot7 where i worked but he would be the dorkiest dude you ever meet, basically napoleon dynamite with shitframe and autistic mannerisms

there was this guy who had to be 6foot7 where i worked but he would be the dorkiest dude you ever meet, basically napoleon dynamite with shitframe and autistic mannerisms
Are you a female?

Mogs 6'4 Chads into oblivion

Koreancel, would be interesting to hear your stories about inceldom in that country

I can't stand height pill deniers.
A great life begins at 6'3
A decent life begins at 6'
Basic human rights begin at 5'9

It isn't that important, certainly not where I live but you still have to meet other looks requirements. Women will always go for 5'6 man with pretty face than 6'2 ugly man. I actually have experience of being tall as I hit puberty early so was a foot taller than my peers for 3 years, I still had no female attention.

if he put dany devito on his shoulders he would be 6'4 gigachad

Are you adult manhwa reader greycel?

Height matters in the extremes.

If you are at the bottom or at the top, then it matters, otherwise, its irrelevant.

5'7 mogs me though.
It's over.

If you are at the bottom or at the top, then it matters, otherwise, its irrelevant.
yep I agree with aoe2 guy it's in the extremes that make the differences.

I disagree, a 5'11 guy would mog the fuck out of a 5'9 guy

What? How is this wrong?
Compared to other characteristics, height is the least important one.

You need a REALLY good face to date. You need a REALLY big dick to impress a slut. But you can still date with an average height, no problem.

Compared to other characteristics, height is the least important one.

You need a REALLY good face to date. You need a REALLY big dick to impress a slut. But you can still date with an average height, no problem.
Face is more important than height but if two guys had a 5/10 face the 5'11 guy would mog the fuck out of a 5'9 guy and will have a much easier time getting laid

Face is more important than height but if two guys had a 5/10 face the 5'11 guy would mog the fuck out of a 5'9 guy and will have a much easier time getting laid
No, he will not "mog the fuck out" of the other dude. 2 inches is not even that big of a difference. They would have the same dating life basically.

No, he will not "mog the fuck out" of the other dude. 2 inches is not even that big of a difference. They would have the same dating life basically.
Yes he would, 5'11 guys can fraud to 6'0 which is a huge SMV boost, most foids have a strong preference for 6'0 guys.

5'9 guys can't fraud to 6'0.

Yes he would, 5'11 guys can fraud to 6'0 which is a huge SMV boost, most foids have a strong preference for 6'0 guys.

5'9 guys can't fraud to 6'0.
What a low IQ post, most of this forum is around that height, by your stupid logic everyone here could fraud being 6ft and have sex because of that

What a low IQ post, most of this forum is around that height, by your stupid logic everyone here could fraud being 6ft and have sex because of that
What a negative IQ post, did you forget that I mentioned that they have a 5/10 face? Most people here have a face lower than 5/10.

Very few people here have a 5/10 face at 5'11, and if they do then they shouldn't be here.

Face>height>physique>>>>>money/status>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>personality

What a negative IQ post, did you forget that I mentioned that they have a 5/10 face? Most people here have a face lower than 5/10.

Very few people here have a 5/10 face at 5'11, and if they do then they shouldn't be here.
This is why people obsessing over height are low IQ copers.

This is why people obsessing over height are low IQ copers.
Height won't matter much if you're like 3/10 face wise because you're fucked anyway unless you're like 6'4 or so

but for someone who's average looking then 2 inches can make a huge difference.

Height won't matter much if you're like 3/10 face wise because you're fucked anyway unless you're like 6'4 or so

but for someone who's average looking then 2 inches can make a huge difference.
petals

I know you're being sarcastic but height isn't important the way idiots here want you to believe. Face always reigns supreme.