Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What do incels think of Adolf Hitler?

the jews always win. ZOG is an immortal entity

The Soviets were definitely not ready to attack in 1941, but they were preparing for it by 1943 or 44, after their forces had been completely reformed. An invasion of Europe had always been part of Stalin's grand strategy and was part of the overarching Soviet strategy from the beginning (the invasion of Poland in 1920 was a major setback). Knowing that they could not conquer all of Europe at once, they modified their strategy to destabilize the balance of power and bring about a war between Germany and the Western powers. Therefore, when WW2 broke out, they immediately seized the opportunity to annex eastern Poland, Karelia from Finland and Bessarabia from Romania and to occupy the Baltic states. Not only because they now had the opportunity to do so without major consequences from the West, but also because all these regions were of strategic importance for a future campaign against Germany. Stalin signed the Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact to essentially buy himself time, under the assumption that Germany would focus all its resources on fighting Britain. Once the time was right, he would smash into Germany's eastern flank and extend the revolution westwards. One of the reasons why the Red Army was caught so off guard in Barbarossa was that most of its units were in offensive rather than defensive positions and most of their soldiers had expected to attack and never have to defend from an outside invasion.
Believing Stalin would willingly attack Germany after the shitshow in Finland is quite presemptuous.
The war served not only to neutralize the Soviets as a threat to Germany, but also to capture resources that Germany desperately needed for its war effort. Ukrainian grain, coal, and precious metals as well as Caucasian oil were of absolute importance to the German war industry and were needed to wage a long-term war. All in all, the war was in vain because although Hitler was justified in attacking, he failed to predict what a logistical nightmare the invasion of Russia would be. It was a gamble he had no choice but to take and unfortunately lost.
He had all the choice, Soviets were willing to trade goods with Germans. And Germany still had not beat UK.
The destruction of the Soviet Union was necessary for the reasons mentioned above, but also in the context of the Anglo-German war, as eliminating the Soviets would show the British that there was no other continental power that could match Germany, and thus cause them to surrender.
Why would German dominance in mainland Europe would cause the UK to surrender ? They were already outmatched in military, and were surviving due to naval (and somewhat) air superiority.

Even tho Op Sea Lion was quite risky, there were way better ways to force UK to surrender, such as focusing on gaining air superiority against UK and invading Egypt thus cutting their short connections to India and other colonies.
And yes, Hitler declared war on the United States not only to honor the Tripartite Pact with Japan, but also because he knew that the US would inevitably declare war on Germany. It would have been naive to believe that Roosevelt would keep the US out of the European conflict, as another Lusitania was bound to happen at that point.
> There is a chance that strong asf country can declare war on me in future

> So I will declare war on it first, without even making a some "pre emptive strike" with it.

I cant understand this logic at all. Even if US was willing to declare war on Germany next day (they werent), how is Germany declaring war first actually help anything ?

Its only logical such a low IQ foreign policy ended with a war against the all strong countries in the world at the same time.

Also, I assume you support Nazis like some people here, do you consider Poles or other white slavic nations as "untermensch"

Believing Stalin would willingly attack Germany after the shitshow in Finland is quite presemptuous.
I specifically mentioned that they were not ready in 1941 and were in the process of reforming their military. Once their military was fully ready for war, Stalin would have attacked, as it would have been foolish to remain neutral in a conflict as geopolitically crucial as WWII.

He had all the choice, Soviets were willing to trade goods with Germans. And Germany still had not beat UK.
The Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact was only temporary, and both Hitler and Stalin knew this. A two-front war was inevitable for Germany in the foreseeable future, and Hitler seized the opportunity to destroy the Soviets while they were still weak.

Why would German dominance in mainland Europe would cause the UK to surrender ? They were already outmatched in military, and were surviving due to naval (and somewhat) air superiority.

Even tho Op Sea Lion was quite risky, there were way better ways to force UK to surrender, such as focusing on gaining air superiority against UK and invading Egypt thus cutting their short connections to India and other colonies.
At this point, the war was quite unpopular in Britain and most British leaders were counting on the Soviet Union entering the war against Germany as their last hope. If the Soviets had been annihilated, it would have been the final nail in the coffin of the war effort and Churchill would probably have been deposed.

> There is a chance that strong asf country can declare war on me in future

> So I will declare war on it first, without even making a some "pre emptive strike" with it.

I cant understand this logic at all. Even if US was willing to declare war on Germany next day (they werent), how is Germany declaring war first actually help anything ?
It was no mere "chance", it was inevitable at that point. The Lend-Lease was in full swing and Hitler could not allow the United States to supply Britain, so he declared war in order to wage unrestricted submarine warfare in the Atlantic. Had he not declared war, the US inevitably would have with the targeting of their convoys heading towards Britain.
Its only logical such a low IQ foreign policy ended with a war against the all strong countries in the world at the same time.
I very much doubt that you could do any better without historical hindsight. The key strategic decisions Hitler made during the war, however imprudent they may seem, all had their reasons and were made out of pragmatic considerations. The Third Reich lost the war due to circumstances beyond its control.
Also, I assume you support Nazis like some people here, do you consider Poles or other white slavic nations as "untermensch"
No, I’m half-slavic myself.

What gets me about Nazi Germany is that you always hear about the eugenics, banning of freedom of speech, and antisemitism or whatever, but you never hear about the actual standard of living for ethnic Germans. Why is that? I'd definitely say Adolf Hitler was actually a pretty nice guy.

What gets me about Nazi Germany is that you always hear about the eugenics, banning of freedom of speech, and antisemitism or whatever, but you never hear about the actual standard of living for ethnic Germans. Why is that? I'd definitely say Adolf Hitler was actually a pretty nice guy.
Reported

Definitely was a child of his time. I don't think someone like him could exist today.

20240831 232717

Good man, great statesman. Could have changed Europe for the better, but made several miscalculations and false assumptions that ultimately led to his downfall.
This. He did a lot right but many people ignore that he did make several mistakes that could have changed the outcome of the war and at least could have gotten a conditional surrender.

If you are pro hitler, you are either a white fakecel or a retarded coper (white or not) who doesn’t understand that you would be sterilized and shunned even harder than you are now.
He definitely wouldn't like most people here tbh

Hitler was pretty homosexual but funny at the same time

If you are pro hitler, you are either a white fakecel or a retarded coper (white or not) who doesn’t understand that you would be sterilized and shunned even harder than you are now.
They understand it but some ethnics hate themselves so much they actually get off on this

The best leader of the 20th century. He was not perfect though but 95% of what he did & believed was good.

Only thing I like about him is that he disliked j*ws