Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel why do incels still exist wouldnt have natural selection removed us from the gene pool millions of years ago?

• Thread starter Deleted member 40767
  • Start date
Deleted member 40767

Deleted member 40767

League of legends maxxing
-
think about it if you gotten 100 random tigers and compared them all 100 tigers would look relatively like tigers but if you got 100 random humans and compared them it would appear there to be a hierarchy and some humans would be more attractive than other humans and some humans would be completely subhuman incels so why didnt natural selection just remove the incel gene out of the gene pool so that thousands of generations of people wouldnt have to end up suffering from ugly looks?

I get that back then it was very rare to find a partner so you could only go for the best that you could go for but I feel we would be much better off having the chad gene than the beta gene

other animals like tigers and lions and bears dont have the same incel problem that humans have

why are our brains hardwired to find people who have sharp chisled jawlines and hunter eyes more attractive than round jawlines and prey eyes?

why is the stereotypical definition of an attractive male westernized to be a tall white blonde hair blue eyes muscular male and not a tall ethnic indian brown, black hair, brown eyes male?

you see its so fucked because I am basing my value as a person based of things that dont even exist and are not even true. Why dont people think "every human being on this earth is beautiful just the way they are"

I have a lot of these questions in my head right now. there has to be a reason we still exist and havent been removed from the gene pool millions of years ago

because it was technologically not possible

in the scale like right now

bc that's the sign of physical stength
but then explain why I have a somewhat muscular build and am somewhat strong or at least stronger than most people and I dont have a chisled jawline and a chad who never worked out in his life and has sticks for arms has a sharp chisled jawline?

but then explain why I have a somewhat muscular build and am somewhat strong or at least stronger than most people and I dont have a chisled jawline and a chad who never worked out in his life and has sticks for arms has a sharp chisled jawline?
are you on steroids? most bb can't get a chiseled jawline

are you on steroids? most bb can't get a chiseled jawline
I do not do steroids I never had a jawline even when I was a kid ever

Because more males are born than females.
Around 105 males to every 100 females (current stats).
Because of the gender imbalance, the demographics.

Incels exist now, they always have existed and tbh they always will exist

Natural selection ain’t happening with humans bro even genetically extreme dead end woman have kids ,what natural selection are you talking about with sub 5 woman having kids? There will always be men like us

That's not how evolution works. :feelsseriously:

There are genetic dead ends all the time. While genetically speaking, we may be slightly different from the incels of old, the idea that there are dead bloodlines in a species will hold true as long as a species exists. Remember, sexual selection chooses the most genetically fit prospects from the pool of available males. Both the incels and Chads of the past are no longer available, as they are long dead, so in terms of the people currently available and walking this earth, there will always be those whose genetic quality is subpar compared to their peers. :feelsjuice:

Natural selection ain’t happening with humans bro
Natural selection isn't happening for humans anymore, for the most part, true. But sexual selection definitely is happening, and has completely taken over, which is unnatural, I feel. I think in nature there's a balance between natural and sexual selection, but with modern comfort and luxury, natural selection has mostly been pushed out of the frame, leaving room for sexual selection to completely take over, which will have the effect that men will be picked for traits that don't always necessarily lend themselves to survival in the wild.

Sounds familiar, don't it? :feelshehe::blackpill:

Natural selection ain’t happening with humans bro even genetically extreme dead end woman have kids ,what natural selection are you talking about with sub 5 woman having kids? There will always be men like us
THEY DESERVE TO DIE FELLOW GOD:feelsUgh:

Natural selection isn't happening for humans anymore, for the most part, true. But sexual selection definitely is happening, and has completely taken over, which is unnatural, I feel. I think in nature there's a balance between natural and sexual selection, but with modern comfort and luxury, natural selection has mostly been pushed out of the frame, leaving room for sexual selection to completely take over, which will have the effect that men will be picked for traits that don't always necessarily lend themselves to survival in the wild.

Sounds familiar, don't it? :feelshehe::blackpill:
Sexual selection is dragging humanity to an end , this is what happens if you give everything to woman

Sexual selection is dragging humanity to an end , this is what happens if you give everything to woman
True. Giving women rights was one of humanity's greatest mistakes, and we will pay the price for the cucks who allowed this shit to happen. :blackpill:

Repeal the 19th. :smonk:

7/10 guy can't date looksmatch due to hypergamy, dates 4/10 overweight foid with crooked nose, pumps out 5-6/10 undatable male. Rinse and repeat.

True. Giving women rights was one of humanity's greatest mistakes, and we will pay the price for the cucks who allowed this shit to happen. :blackpill:

Repeal the 19th. :smonk:
Agreed

Beckies procreate

Because women would rather die or be celibate than fk/date their looksmatch. Also, their standards are increasing.

Random genetical sorting during meiosis

Because inceldom is due to the advent of the Internet and social media.

think about it if you gotten 100 random tigers and compared them all 100 tigers would look relatively like tigers but if you got 100 random humans and compared them it would appear there to be a hierarchy and some humans would be more attractive than other humans and some humans would be completely subhuman incels so why didnt natural selection just remove the incel gene out of the gene pool so that thousands of generations of people wouldnt have to end up suffering from ugly looks?

I get that back then it was very rare to find a partner so you could only go for the best that you could go for but I feel we would be much better off having the chad gene than the beta gene

other animals like tigers and lions and bears dont have the same incel problem that humans have

why are our brains hardwired to find people who have sharp chisled jawlines and hunter eyes more attractive than round jawlines and prey eyes?

why is the stereotypical definition of an attractive male westernized to be a tall white blonde hair blue eyes muscular male and not a tall ethnic indian brown, black hair, brown eyes male?

you see its so fucked because I am basing my value as a person based of things that dont even exist and are not even true. Why dont people think "every human being on this earth is beautiful just the way they are"

I have a lot of these questions in my head right now. there has to be a reason we still exist and havent been removed from the gene pool millions of years ago
Genetics.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back