Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do incels repeat the cycle of hatred?

It all fell down

It all fell down

Banned
-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sp3Cj_OSomk&ab_channel=Max

It doesn't make sense to hate foids. The fact that they are going mainly to the chad just prove how our ancestors failed in let the downfall of the West and actually foids behavior is just a force of nature.

All this hate just create hate. The fatcel who shot people in UK has just proved it. Now mass media will chase the incels while normie people will hate us.

proof?

well not that it has to make sense anyway. Sense in what sense btw?

:smonk:

they already do
And they do because a minority of incels had repeated the Cycle of Hatred.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sp3Cj_OSomk&ab_channel=Max

It doesn't make sense to hate foids. The fact that they are going mainly to the chad just prove how our ancestors failed in let the downfall of the West and actually foids behavior is just a force of nature.

All this hate just create hate. The fatcel who shot people in UK has just proved it. Now mass media will chase the incels while normie people will hate us.

normies already hate us tho. fuck em lol, they wouldn't understand my incel pain :feelsXmas:

normies already hate us tho. fuck em lol, they wouldn't understand my incel pain :feelsXmas:
they will hate us more if we hate them as well. The problem is that we incels are the minority we barely are the 30% of men of the West. :feelsbadman:

What a dumb fucking question. Because the cycle of pain continues.

Those shooters had already existed before incel was a thing, they would have done it with or without internet hate. If I fell that deep I would just kill myself not bother with a shooting, they certainly have more issues than just "incel ideology" whatever that is

Last edited:
Why should it though? I'm lonely, I'm frustrated. Let me hate whoever I want.

they will hate us more if we hate them as well.
Cope if you think anything can be done to lessen the hatred.

Look at the IncelsWithoutHate subreddit. All they wanted to do was talk about being incel without spreading hatred. The comment policy was strict. Yet Reddit still banned their subreddit. Why? Because you are not allowed to talk about being incel at all. It doesn't matter whether or not you're "hateful" about it. Normies want the problem swept under the rug entirely.

They want you to blame yourself and shut up or rope. Period.

GrAYcel Shit tier thread tbhngl
:feelsjuice:

It doesn't make sense to not hate foids* I mean give reasons to not hate them

The cycle of Graycels joining and posting soy will continue.

I can't tell if you're serious tbh. Are you Actually basing your philosophy on some anime character?. :fuk:

Foids fuck dogs, horses, criminals, your bullies, each other, anything but you.
How can you not hate them for their degeneracy?

Look at the IncelsWithoutHate subreddit. All they wanted to do was talk about being incel without spreading hatred. The comment policy was strict. Yet Reddit still banned their subreddit. Why? Because you are not allowed to talk about being incel at all. It doesn't matter whether or not you're "hateful" about it. Normies want the problem swept under the rug entirely.

This.

What a dumb fucking question. Because the cycle of pain continues.

A simple and a detailed explanation. Both are true.

Fuck you scum, I will beat you until death you piece of shit

The greycelness is strong with this one

Our hatred is reactive. If western societies stopped discriminating against us, we would just try to live normal lives.

my theory some smart betabuxxxers improved the living coditions and enjoyed a period of stability and monogamy, however by fucking stacies their offsprings slowly turned to chads who use the hard work of their selected maxxxed out truecel ancestors to embark a new periode of degeneracy

It's cucked not to hate those who hate you and take your rights. I like lions because we control them and keep them out our cities, but if cucks gave them rights and allowed them in to eat people then of course I will hate them, even if eating us is their nature. I will only start not hating foids when rosties get put in their place, the same as the lions.
The greycelness is strong with this one

Our hatred is reactive. If western societies stopped discriminating against us, we would just try to live normal lives.
Based.
Not our problem. Feminist man haters don't claim responsibility for the "cycle of hatred" for rosties who cause pain or harm or death to men.
Don't hate them though, and keep supporting them with your taxes. :soy:

Last edited:
Go back to inceltear:soy:

It doesn't make sense to hate foids.
Why not?
Even if their behavior is natural, which is questionable, I still don't see why we shouldn't express our feelings towards them.

The fatcel who shot people in UK has just proved it. Now mass media will chase the incels while normie people will hate us.
You're so naive If you think by not fighting back and being a good boy cucked civilians they won't hate you.
They already hate you and will forever hate you. They hate you for being a lower class ugly male. Your fate is sealed and what you or others do won't effect it.

Meanwhile the rich boy chad will be worshipped by society no matter what they do. They could be involved with all kinds of drugs, underage sex trafficking, rape, etc and society won't care.

Go tell a woman you are a 32khhv. Look at what reaction you will get. Or just tell any normie you dont have any friends. They will jump away as if you have Ebola.

Stupid ass grey nigger. When foids used to tease me in school, it was because I hated them, correct? :feelsLSD:
They were teasing the chad. You weren't worthy of it and you didn't know your place unlike now.

It doesn’t make sense from a practical view (since it doesn’t make us achieve nothing, there are only cons), but people here are saying it makes sense from another approach, more like a idealistic/logical one (e.g foids hate me, therefore I hate them), yours has to do with utility, theirs has to do if the hate is either justified or not

Screenshot 2021 01 25 at 210737

Turbo Soy cuck for trying to use naruto as a reference

:soy::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

:soy::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

it's true that is their nature and it's not their fault the sexual preferences they have..
still hate them tho.

but i'm very much against physical violence
besides, you are not going to fuck any foids trying to be a white knight..
just in case you are a hopecel trying to whiteknightmaxx

Last edited:
Cope post.

I'm The Natural Selection.

Rosties and cucks are the ones who need to know their place.
Originally Incels wouldn't have a chance to get laid unless rape. What we gonna do now? Its over. We are unworthy.

Originally Incels wouldn't have a chance to get laid unless rape. What we gonna do now? Its over. We are unworthy.
Saying "we are unworthy" of used up cum rags is cucked. Whores wouldn't be anything without simps and the government.

Saying "we are unworthy" of used up cum rags is cucked. Whores wouldn't be anything without simps and the government.
Yes I know, but I'm talking from a natural-driven eugenic force perspective. The pattern is clear. We can see the same picky/choosy behavior in other females of the Animal Kingdom.

Yes I know, but I'm talking from a natural-driven eugenic force perspective. The pattern is clear. We can see the same picky/choosy behavior in other females of the Animal Kingdom.
Hypergamy will only go as far as cucks allow. It may be natural but it must not be encouraged, same as how men aren't encouraged to rape.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back