Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why do incels defend sex havers when they are having sex with teenagers?

subhuman

subhuman

Dazed and bedpilled
★★★★★
You guys defend sex havers when they are fucking teenagers but seethe at sex havers in literally every other scenario.

I'll never get it. When some muslim country makes a rule banning sex outside of marriage, everybody here is like saying its based. But when amerikkka bans sex with prime age foids and sex having normies are getting shamed for following their natural instincts and boning teenagers, everybody here loses their shit. Why?

I for one welcome all forms of shaming of sex havers.

Youre going to have to define prime foid because I will happily marry 18-24 year old for life if fidelity is enforced. Even a fat ugly one, as long as she upholds wifely duties, I will uphold mine.

Youre going to have to define prime foid because I will happily marry 18-24 year old for life if fidelity is enforced. Even a fat ugly one, as long as she upholds wifely duties, I will uphold mine.
16-19 is prime imho. 14-15 and 20-22 are good tier. 23-26 is meh and everything else is dogshit

In america its socially acceptable for teens to fuck each other. They only chimp out when an adult is involved. Which is some prime tier mental gymnastics bullshit

In america its socially acceptable for teens to fuck each other. They only chimp out when an adult is involved. Which is some prime tier mental gymnastics bullshit
I fully agree that it’s bullshit. It makes no sense. But it doesn’t affect me because even if it was legal I wouldn’t be getting any sex since I’m incel. It only helps the sex havers

16-19 is prime imho. 14-15 and 20-22 are good tier. 23-26 is meh and everything else is dogshit
16-19 isn't really my boat. I couldn't rely on them to uphold wifely duties. Id still have to raise them for a bit.

We should shame and ban every shape or form of sex outside of the marriage no matter the age. We are not getting any anyway.

I fully agree that it’s bullshit. It makes no sense. But it doesn’t affect me because even if it was legal I wouldn’t be getting any sex since I’m incel. It only helps the sex havers
It doesn't bother me either. I'm not attracted to middle schoolers

1. Every men are attracted to teen girls, users mock (rightfully) the age of consent laws and hypocrites because they imagine themselves ascending with a girl in her prime.
  2. The age of consent laws are stupid and wrong by itself.
  3. Teens are not innocent pure beings nor are they crippled of anything mental like most kindergarten children, which definitely are children for real.
  4. Gladly, age of consent here is 14, but there are still hypocrite men virtue signalling and persecuting with violence those who are with teens while there are those who know is not a problem at all.

There's no consent for you're face!

I don't hate sex-havers. I hate people in general. I would defend a sex-haver if I believe it's the correct thing to do. I hate people for many reasons, but the main reason is not that they have sex. It only really bothers me when obnoxious stupid jock-chads and niggers have sex with beautiful white girls.

Even a fat ugly one, as long as she upholds wifely duties, I will uphold mine.
Even though this is a sidebar from OPs cry, this is rare now days. And doing it with a fat ugly wife would be impossible knowing that it's not what ik physically attracted to. So the "duties" part REALLY has to be working.

Once they've got their period it's game ON
I honestly don't give a shit what people say
It's straight up biological science so go fuck yourself

When it comes to younger than that it is abhorrent
But that is mostly just a socialized taboo

When I think about it objectively, age of consent should really just be scrapped
There is just no logic for it beyond taboo

It all most likely began as a result of the danger of young pregnancies
But modern medicine has solved that issue

Dr House Idk GIF

Prime stacy is harder to get but they're dumb

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6